Russell Wilson getting start(s)

Could we have one of those years when there is a pretty big rookie class of starting QBs? We are at four so far (Luck, RG3, Weeden and Tannehill) and could be 5. like these kind of historic type of seasons where we can look back at the class of 2012 and rate them.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...wks-on-friday/

Blog Entries

Re: Russell Wilson getting start(s)

Heard them on Movin' the Chains yesterday praising the kid about how well he's done. It'd be a shocker to Flynn, that's for sure. I haven't seen much of Wilson since he left NC State but he was money there. I think he still holds the records for pass attempts without INT and even at his height he rarely gets one batted. He also was drafted to play pro baseball, thus leading to him leaving NCState due to going to bb camp. No doubt he's a high level athlete

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Well, he certainly has a quality team around him. He has a decent offensive line to work with, a top ten RB and a quality defense. Also, Seattle tends to keep quality return men as well.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Russell's first game against a starting defense ends with him completing 13 of 19 passes for 185 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions as Seattle dominated Kansas City.

Blog Entries

Yes he's the story of preseason so far, in terms of surprises. Pretty funny given how much they're paying Flynn.
    I wish him well, he's got a stud running back, solid defense and although I don't think they can win the division, they can win a lot of games.

Blog Entries

Pete better start winning this season. He's getting well into that contract and still shaking up the roster a lot every season. He better hope that Wilson is the answer.

Blog Entries
    He had the lowest QBR of any starter yesterday