Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: OT - XFinity vs FiOS

My wife had Comcast in Baltimore (I'm assuming it is probably the same network as you in Owings Mills) and the service in Baltimore wasn't very good either. However, I did have Comcast when I was in college in PA and I never had any issues with it at all.

I think it definitely depends on the region...at least as far as service is concerned.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I have DirectTV for my TV and Comcast for internet.

Love them both individually for the service they are providing, but I would never bundle again. I actually pay less than I did when everything was with Comcast and AT&T U-Verse, thanks to DirecTV's promos.

Blog Entries

Well, I decided to stick with FiOS. It may be a little extra, but I've had it for over a year now and have little to no complaints.

Not that switching to XFinity would have been a MASSIVE change for me, but something was just kind of making me think twice about it...so I opted to say no thanks and I'll re-evaluate it when my contract is up with FiOS in October.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

YO SOLO - Im watching the Ravens game now and it's the first game Ive watched on Xfinity.

The local games have never been in HD unless a national team like Gruden and Jaws are doing it.

It's been years now and the Ravens local games still aren't in HD except the above and when they're on ESPN.

Any comments.