Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
Sorry, but that statement is off. :grbac: Many youngsters know a lot about football, and they hero-worship the star athletes. I have a few in my family who could outdo many adult Ravens fans with their knowledge of the complex game of NFL football.

Adults can attend other events where players & coaches autographs can be had. I fully support the Ravens 6-14 kids only policy.

Like Greg, I believe there should be some lining up by size -- shortest first - and go the the back of the line after getting any autographs.
I can back this up...My 4 year old went with me to try to get Torrey Smith's autograph last year, but we just missed the cutoff. At the time, he was more enthralled with the football I bought to get signed. This time, he was very much into the idea of getting a Raven to sign his football. And even though I was bummed at who signed his football (Cecil Newton, who I don't even hear camp reports about), he didn't seem to care, he just loved that someone signed his football...

The next week at the O's game, all he could ask was "Are we getting another autograph? Where do we go to get an autograph? Is that guy going to give autographs?" Luckily, Boog was at his BBQ so that gave me a great opportunity to have him SEE the autograph being given, get a picture of him with Boog, and satisifed him.