Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: Ravens v Lions...The Aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Insane View Post
    AA should be on 1st cut list.
    This. ^^^^. Really disappointing summer from him so far. I thougth for sure he was the heir apparent to Ricky Williams.

Blog Entries
    Yanda was holding his own against Suh

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Yanda was holding his own against Suh
    Doesn't surprise me, Yanda is an all pro guard, and has been in this league for years now. It doesn't surprise me to see Yanda put people on their ass.

Yawn...wake me up when the scrub games are over. Most of these guys will never see an NFL roster.

Quote Originally Posted by blacknpurplepain View Post
    Nasty? Ha Ha can I have some of that stuff you are smoking? Didn't they rank near bottom 1/3 of the league last year. Baltimore and Pittsburgh has nasty d fenses

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    I don't smoke or drink. but I do watch a lot of NFC.....Detroit's defense is better than you think.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

DET's d-line is one of the best and one of the reasons they turned things around after 20 years of losing The strangest thing they did was skip over Oher and draft Pettigrew
    whom most of us wanted at the time. That of course dropped Oher to us but Stafford
    needed protection and they didn't give it to him and he was injured his first year.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 08-18-2012 at 10:29 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Gunther Cunningham knows what he is doing and so does Schwarz.....

Billick wanted Gunther to come here with him when he arrived but he opted for KC
    I think it was. Billick said it would have been very interesting to see us both standing
    on the same side line.

Give upshaw time, of course he is going to look lost its is first game after missing a lot of camp. He looked better as the game wore on and did not show effects of his injury which is a plus.

Also, yes the Defense did not try their best, who wants to get hurt in pre season we have seen to many bad injuries in preseason that I can actually agree with whoever said that. I would say the same about Ray Rice, its been that way with him in the pre season for 2 years. We know the D will be good. Its the 2nd/3rd stringers who need to be trying as their jobs are on the line but Jimmy/Cary are 2/3 no matter what

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Yawn...wake me up when the scrub games are over. Most of these guys will never see an NFL roster.
    Great post haha, I'm glad you reminded me of that.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Great post haha, I'm glad you reminded me of that.
    I agree there have been many times where our whole team looked like crap the whole pre season yet we went on to make the playoffs and in all but one case win a playoff game (2006) we looked like crap in 2006 pre season. Same with 2008 and 2010.

Also, we looked like the best team in the NFL in the 2007 pre season and please dont remind me what our record was that year...

I am wiling to bet anything than almost every player on the field on the last DET rushing TD will not be on the 53 man roster some wont be on the PS.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Billick wanted Gunther to come here with him when he arrived but he opted for KC
    I think it was. Billick said it would have been very interesting to see us both standing
    on the same side line.
    There you have it.
    Way Down South in New Orleans