Page 1 of 34 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Game thread- Jacksonville @ Baltimore (Pre season)

What I want to see tonight.

- Pass rush needs to be there tonight, Upshaw needs to step his game up, needs to prove that he should be the starter, I want to see lights out Ravens defense tonight.

- Jimmy Smith and Cary Williams don't have a Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, or a Roddy White to deal with tonight, but they still need to step their game up. I know that they haven't been scheming, and it has been by design not to give them safety help, but this aint Matt Ryan or Matthew Stafford throwing the ball tonight... it's Blaine Gabbert.

- Need to see our defensive line bring some pressure up the middle.

- I want to continue to see the Sugar huddle, but want us to finish the drives off this time, instead of settling for FG's. WR's MUST step up and catch those damn balls on third downs.

- Offensive line was much better last week with Matt Birk back at center. However I want to see even more improvement this week. Need to see McKinnie at LT with the first team, I don't want to see Marshal Yanda out there tonight, we all know what he can do. I want to see KO at right guard, and Bobbie Williams at left guard. KO has impressed everyone so far, but would like to see him at guard vs a first team defense. (It wasn't even fair last week in the 3rd quarter, when he was essentially throwing third string d linemen around.)

- Like Yanda, I'm not interested in seeing Rice tonight, we know what he can do. I want to see Pierce with more carries this week, he looked explosive last week in the 4 carries that he got. Also eager to see Damien Berry, and Bobby Rainy. Anthony Allen really needs to step up tonight if he wants to salvage back any chance he had of making this roster.

- Tyrod Taylor MUST step up tonight.

LETS GO RAVENS!

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    What I want to see tonight.

- Pass rush needs to be there tonight, Upshaw needs to step his game up, needs to prove that he should be the starter, I want to see lights out Ravens defense tonight.

- Jimmy Smith and Cary Williams don't have a Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, or a Roddy White to deal with tonight, but they still need to step their game up. I know that they haven't been scheming, and it has been by design not to give them safety help, but this aint Matt Ryan or Matthew Stafford throwing the ball tonight... it's Blaine Gabbert.

- Need to see our defensive line bring some pressure up the middle.

- I want to continue to see the Sugar huddle, but want us to finish the drives off this time, instead of settling for FG's. WR's MUST step up and catch those damn balls on third downs.

- Offensive line was much better last week with Matt Birk back at center. However I want to see even more improvement this week. Need to see McKinnie at LT with the first team, I don't want to see Marshal Yanda out there tonight, we all know what he can do. I want to see KO at right guard, and Bobbie Williams at left guard. KO has impressed everyone so far, but would like to see him at guard vs a first team defense. (It wasn't even fair last week in the 3rd quarter, when he was essentially throwing third string d linemen around.)

- Like Yanda, I'm not interested in seeing Rice tonight, we know what he can do. I want to see Pierce with more carries this week, he looked explosive last week in the 4 carries that he got. Also eager to see Damien Berry, and Bobby Rainy. Anthony Allen really needs to step up tonight if he wants to salvage back any chance he had of making this roster.

- Tyrod Taylor MUST step up tonight.

LETS GO RAVENS!
    I agree with everything you have on here. Mind if I add a thing or two?

I'd like to see Doss or Jones really step up and show us who the number 3 WR will be.
    Kindle! I want to see him out there making plays and getting pressure on passing downs that he is in on.
    I want to see Tucker get the edge in the kicking competition tonight. I have nothing against Cundiff, I just think too much damage has been done after last years AFCCG. If Evans was here he would take some blame too, but Cundiff is all that's left and the fans will never forgive him.
    Last and sure as hell not least...NO INJURIES!!!!!!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Re: Game thread- Jacksonville @ Baltimore (Pre season)

Can't see it unless someone happens to PM a link ;)

What I want is NO INJURIES

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

iggyman555 Guest

@JasonLaCanfora: Not too many position battles for Ravens, but rookie K Justin Tucker getting the entire game. Billy Cundiff in a fight after AFC Champ miss

game time wooof@

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Can't see it unless someone happens to PM a link ;)

What I want is NO INJURIES
    i need a link in my PM as well :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    @JasonLaCanfora: Not too many position battles for Ravens, but rookie K Justin Tucker getting the entire game. Billy Cundiff in a fight after AFC Champ miss

game time wooof@
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/b...,1743245.story

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I agree with everything you have on here. Mind if I add a thing or two?

I'd like to see Doss or Jones really step up and show us who the number 3 WR will be.
    Kindle! I want to see him out there making plays and getting pressure on passing downs that he is in on.
    I want to see Tucker get the edge in the kicking competition tonight. I have nothing against Cundiff, I just think too much damage has been done after last years AFCCG. If Evans was here he would take some blame too, but Cundiff is all that's left and the fans will never forgive him.
    Last and sure as hell not least...NO INJURIES!!!!!!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Definitely agree with this, I want to see Doss show that he can perhaps be Boldins long term replacement in the slot.

It will be interesting to see how Tucker handles being the kicker for a whole game.

am I the only one concerned with our OLB depth, we have kruger and then a bunch of question marks....I think kindle is a lost cause...

Would appreciate a game stream link PM as well. Stuck in Chicago...

Pollard on Ravens pre-game is hilarious!
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Watching the Cincy game, taking notes. We better make sure this Geno Atkins doesn't get any pressure, he is a flat out baller, he will give Yanda issues all year, it's going to be an intense battle between two great players in week 1 MNF.