Lot L parking pass for sale

So the Lot L Parking Pass I was trying to trade for an H Lot pass is available if anyone wants to
    buy it. I figure if I can just get enough cash for it I will use that money to park in one of the cash lots right near H Lot so I don't have to haul my keg all the way over from Lot L. If anyone is interested shoot me an email mike131279@aol.com. I'm driving down from Hershey @ 11:30 and am driving down 83 and making a stop at Gibbys Seafood on York Rd to pick up some bluepoints @1:30. If anyone is somewhere close off my route and wants to meet up let me know.

Re: Lot L parking pass for sale

I forgot to put how much, I am asking $30 and I will come to you as long as it's not too far off my route. I can also meet near the stadium around 1:45-2:00.

If it's still available I'm interested. My Dad and I are going, but he can't get home from work until 5pm, so we won't be getting downtown until 5:30 or 5:45 and I'm worried about the cash lots being full. I'll send you a PM with my work number and we'll try and touch base tomorrow. I work right near BWI airport just off 295 about 5-10 minutes from the stadium. I can meet you somewhere around 1:45-2pm as you said in your post above. Can you just confirm that with the pass I'm guaranteed a parking spot even if we don't get there until 6pm or so?
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Pass Has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    Pass Has been sold.
    Was it the post here, the PM, or the email I sent that convinced you? Hey, I wanted to make sure I covered all the bases, lol...
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Was it the post here, the PM, or the email I sent that convinced you? Hey, I wanted to make sure I covered all the bases, lol...
    Lol, all of the above. Thanks Again!