Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Kemo vs Cody for a starter

There are more than enough snaps to go around. The DL goes deep into its depth every game, and they'll need Cody (starting) and Kemo to be ready on every down.

Blog Entries

And we need to find ways to get Haloti some rest.
    IIRC there were games last year that he got a huge amount of snaps. No arguement as to his greatness, but if he is fresher in the 4Q, we have a better chance of seeing his game changing ability.

What this has to do with Cody is that if he can move along the line that is going to add even more problems to the O. Can you picture him locking up the LT and stopping a line slide to pick up a blitzing LB coming off the edge?
    The keys to getting this complication active is Cody learning and being able to (in his own way) contribute in another spot, and having a plug for the spot he shifts out of... which it is sounding like Kemo can hold the fort nicely.
    Cody is the starter no questions there, be interesting to see if he lines up differently at times in the next game.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Quote Originally Posted by cealex1223 View Post
    There are more than enough snaps to go around. The DL goes deep into its depth every game, and they'll need Cody (starting) and Kemo to be ready on every down.

It's not like either of these guys could last all game long... especially in an AFCN contest. I don't care who the starter is really, they will probably do a 60/40 or somesuch split anyways.