Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Draft stuff...Tyrann Mathieu

As already pointed out here by Arnie, I'd probably take him in the second round as a FS, definitely not worth a first rounder IMO with his character issues.

Blog Entries

OT here- But speaking of the draft here, damn the Panthers really got a FOOTBALL player with their first rounder this year. Luke Kuchely just smashed Foster and caused a fumble which was recovered by Carolina, this kid can play. I was really hoping that he'd fall to us somehow haha.

I saw that. Kuechly is going to be a hell of a LB.

Blog Entries

he has no choice but to go to a small school for a year and try to keep his nose clean. He's not the first...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

As a LSU fan I am beyond pissed at this guy. This team is in the hunt again for a National Championship. Big player on a big team would give him a good chance at big NFL money. Can't believe he would screw that up.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    As already pointed out here by Arnie, I'd probably take him in the second round as a FS, definitely not worth a first rounder IMO with his character issues.
    I hope we consider him in the 2nd round. I know he has character issues, but dam can this kid play. He really could be the next "Reed" type ball hawk in CF.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    I hope we consider him in the 2nd round. I know he has character issues, but dam can this kid play. He really could be the next "Reed" type ball hawk in CF.
    He definitely has those elite ball skills, and can run around the field and create general havoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    You aren't going to get an admission from the school or Mathieu probably, but all accounts are weed. The synthetic "spice" weed to be specific.

Isn't spice entirely legal?

And he's still easily a first round pick, he would have had a shot at top 5... He's a better overall player then Morris Claiborne was...

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post

And he's still easily a first round pick, he would have had a shot at top 5... He's a better overall player then Morris Claiborne was...
    In some states it is; however, it is probably a banned substance on their team (Hence violating team policy).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    As a LSU fan I am beyond pissed at this guy. This team is in the hunt again for a National Championship. Big player on a big team would give him a good chance at big NFL money. Can't believe he would screw that up.
    You seem surprised GOTA.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    As an LSU fan is it true that hes not very good in coverage, and likely will be a late rounder for his return skills BEFORE this incident? I heard one or two scouts say they just arent impressed with his skills but love his athletic ability and instincts. I believe they said 4th at the earliest iirc.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post

It is synthetic marijuana, and on the NFL's ( and NCAA) banned list. Doesn't matter if it is "legal" or not. There are lots of legal things you can buy that are on the list.