Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    If he got booted from the team for team violations...why would that same team take him back?

His best bet is to transfer to a D-2 School and kick ass.

It's highly unlikely that he'd ever be a 1st round pick anyway just due to his size.
    He's still a kid. I could see him at 190 - 195 come the Combine

Blog Entries

Re: Draft stuff...Tyrann Mathieu

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    He's still a kid. I could see him at 190 - 195 come the Combine
    True, but again, he would have to be an exceptional player at corner to warrant a 1st round choice. Just my opinion, but it seems to me that 1st round corner backs are either physically gifted (Patrick Peterson, Dre Kirkpatrick, Jimmy Smith, etc) or exceptional players.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Not a good example, (as he hasn't done much inthe NFL) but he's already better then Alphonso Smith was, IMO.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    True, but again, he would have to be an exceptional player at corner to warrant a 1st round choice. Just my opinion, but it seems to me that 1st round corner backs are either physically gifted (Patrick Peterson, Dre Kirkpatrick, Jimmy Smith, etc) or exceptional players.
    I think he's more talented than Claiborne but nowhere close to Peterson both of which went pretty high.

Blog Entries

LSU has already said there is no truth to the reports that he may sit out a year and return. He was dismissed from the team permanently; better make that trip to N. Alabama

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    LSU has already said there is no truth to the reports that he may sit out a year and return. He was dismissed from the team permanently; better make that trip to N. Alabama
    Not true. There has been alot of misinformation being put out by the local newspapers. LSU's Assistant Athletic Director came out and said that Mathieu is not ineligible permanently. He is just ineligible at LSU for this season. However, he still is deciding between going to McNeese or Nicholls State, ala L. Webb, or possibly coming back to LSU next year. It's still a fluid situation so things may change. McNeese did start classes on Wednesday though. Mathieu did have a phone conversation with Miles earlier in the week but he didn't say what it was about. I just thought I would shed some light on the situation.
    "Flacco will never win a Super Bowl in my lifetime" - Lamarr Woodley, Squealers LB<-- what Flacco stares at before every game

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaRaven View Post
    Not true. There has been alot of misinformation being put out by the local newspapers. LSU's Assistant Athletic Director came out and said that Mathieu is not ineligible permanently. He is just ineligible at LSU for this season. However, he still is deciding between going to McNeese or Nicholls State, ala L. Webb, or possibly coming back to LSU next year. It's still a fluid situation so things may change. McNeese did start classes on Wednesday though. Mathieu did have a phone conversation with Miles earlier in the week but he didn't say what it was about. I just thought I would shed some light on the situation.
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...urn/57039168/1

"He's permanently ineligible to play football at LSU," Bahnsen said in a telephone interview Monday afternoon. "That's definite. That's what was said Friday."

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I don't really want to post the link but LSU'S ADD Herb Vincent said the report isn't true. You can find the info on @LSUherbvin on Twitter. That's why I said the reports that came out weren't true.
    "Flacco will never win a Super Bowl in my lifetime" - Lamarr Woodley, Squealers LB<-- what Flacco stares at before every game

why wouldnt you want to post the link?
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaRaven View Post
    I don't really want to post the link but LSU'S ADD Herb Vincent said the report isn't true. You can find the info on @LSUherbvin on Twitter. That's why I said the reports that came out weren't true.

Local news here in Houston is reporting he's in a drug rehab facility in town and has been since Monday.

Blog Entries

Rehab? I thought it was just a bit of weed lol.

Blog Entries

Rehab for weed, seriously?

Herb Vincent
    ‏@LSUherbvin 13 Aug To clarify: Tyrann Mathieu has the option to go to LSU as a student. LSU is not speculating on his football future.