Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Draft stuff...Tyrann Mathieu

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Seems to me that it would be better for him to just transfer to a D2 school, play this year, and clean up his act.

Whoever is giving him advice is giving him some strange advice...unless, of course, he does have a legitimate problem with other things and not just pot.
    eh, i guess it is a little strange if he is sitting out completely, last i heard he was transferring so thats probably my fault for lack of knowledge. both you guys are right in that case. I was just looking at it as Rehab vs no Rehab.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Seems to me that it would be better for him to just transfer to a D2 school, play this year, and clean up his act.

Whoever is giving him advice is giving him some strange advice...unless, of course, he does have a legitimate problem with other things and not just pot.
    He really loves playing for LSU. It may seem strange but I think he really enjoys being a college athlete on a big time football school. He failed atleast 3 tests because LSU'S policy says the 3rd time is suspension. LSU had put him in rehab over the Summer but it didn't help. He's a good guy it's just that he likes smoking weed. I think he intends on trying to get clean and get a spot on the 13' LSU football team. I hope he makes it all the way back and finishes what he started.
    "Flacco will never win a Super Bowl in my lifetime" - Lamarr Woodley, Squealers LB<-- what Flacco stares at before every game

Blog Entries

Tyrann Mathieu and three other former LSU football players were arrested Thursday on drug-related charges.

Dale Zanine/US PresswireTyrann Mathieu won the Bednarik Award as national defensive player of the year last season.

Mathieu and former LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson were charged with simple possession of marijuana, the Baton Rouge police department said in a release.

Former Tigers safety Karnell Hatcher also was charged with simple possession while former defensive back Derrick Bryant was arrested for possession with intent to distribute.

According to the police report, officers found the marijuana in Mathieu's apartment Thursday afternoon. Mathieu answered the door, and officers "immediately smelled a strong odor of marijuana," the police report stated.

After Mathieu, 20, gave the police his consent to search the apartment, officers discovered a marijuana grinder, a digital scale and 10 bags of high-grade marijuana, including seven in Bryant's backpack, according to the report.

Police say they were called to the apartment complex after receiving a complaint about a man, who later was identified as the 22-year-old Jefferson, forcing his way through the security gate before going to Mathieu's apartment.

Known as the "Honey Badger," Mathieu was a Heisman Trophy finalist last season but was kicked off the team this year after failing multiple drug tests.

Jefferson was the starting quarterback on last season's team, which lost to Alabama in the BCS National Championship game.
    http://espn.go.com/college-football/...d-drug-charges

One word... Wow
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

SMH...:grbac:
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

He's a fucking moron. How many millions did this guy throw away? What a loser

Blog Entries

why in the hell did he answer the door? dumbass. does this keep him from even getting drafted?

Just Wow, such an idiot

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    why in the hell did he answer the door? dumbass. does this keep him from even getting drafted?
    "With the 16th pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select Tyron Matthieu, Cornerback."

Last edited by goodandfast; 10-25-2012 at 09:27 PM.

Blog Entries

What a fucking idiot? Oh, weed only got me kicked off of a major college programs football team. Let me just keep smoking weed and better yet, now I want to sell it.

He needs some guidance. Seriously, he has thrown his life away. In 20 years he'll look back on this series of moves and hate himself for being so stupid.

Blog Entries

He may get invited to a camp, but #1 there is no way LSU is letting him back into their program and #2 I'd seriously doubt many NFL teams would waste a draft pick on him.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Think the ravens might look at him cuz he'd be so cheap???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goodandfast View Post
    "With the 16th pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select Tyron Matthieu, Cornerback."

lol...or maybe detroit