Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Draft stuff...Tyrann Mathieu

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Local news here in Houston is reporting he's in a drug rehab facility in town and has been since Monday.
    Rehab for pot and/or synthetic pot?

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

ESPN has it on their crawl as well.

His father was interviewed on a LA radio station and broke the news.

Link ....

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireSto...rehab-17026205
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 08-17-2012 at 09:48 AM.

Blog Entries

weird.

Heard on the radio that what Houston is saying is true, and that the Honey Badger will not attend any school this year, nor will he be playing college football this year.
    I wonder if he will go after the CFL or AFL after rehab?

And there is nothign synthetic abotu Marijuana. It's one or the other. either it was weed or somehtign synthetic. I don't think the terms should be interchangeable or even grouped together.

If he's indeed in rehab, I have to think there is something else going on (i.e. another drug addiction we don't know about).

That, or he's in rehab solely for the sake of appearances, grasping that LSU will take him back next season.

Blog Entries

If he's indeed in rehab, I have to think there is something else going on (i.e. another drug addiction we don't know about).

That, or he's in rehab solely for the sake of appearances, grasping that LSU will take him back next season.
    that would be my speculation as well

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

:word

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Heard on the radio that what Houston is saying is true, and that the Honey Badger will not attend any school this year, nor will he be playing college football this year.
    I wonder if he will go after the CFL or AFL after rehab?

And there is nothign synthetic abotu Marijuana. It's one or the other. either it was weed or somehtign synthetic. I don't think the terms should be interchangeable or even grouped together.
    Spice & several other chemicals are considered "synthetic" marijuana or a synthetic "cannabinoid". It doesn't refer to creating a faux plant, so much as the chemical (THC) reproduction that is found naturally in the plant. That's where the synthetic term comes from.

http://www.neurosoup.com/synthetic_cannabinoids.htm

Like HR and others above have stated...there must be something else going on here...alcholoism...cocaine...pharmies...something like that. Going to rehab for pot just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Spice & several other chemicals are considered "synthetic" marijuana or a synthetic "cannabinoid". It doesn't refer to creating a faux plant, so much as the chemical (THC) reproduction that is found naturally in the plant. That's where the synthetic term comes from.

http://www.neurosoup.com/synthetic_cannabinoids.htm

Like HR and others above have stated...there must be something else going on here...alcholoism...cocaine...pharmies...something like that. Going to rehab for pot just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
    does if hes trying to save his draft status. A guy that went to rehab looks a lot better than a guy that didnt.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    does if hes trying to save his draft status. A guy that went to rehab looks a lot better than a guy that didnt.
    But a guy that sits out a year still looks like Mike Williams(USC- DEt- SEA) and maurice Clarett.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    But a guy that sits out a year still looks like Mike Williams(USC- DEt- SEA) and maurice Clarett.
    Both stayed out for ridiculous reasons, trying to enter the draft earlier than the NFL allows. That was a whole other kind of stupid, imo. Drugs/alcohol, teams seem to be forgiving if you atleast make an effort to get over it. not saying they wont see him as a risk, because they will, but it may be the difference in getting drafted or not.
    Last edited by JAB1985; 08-17-2012 at 01:51 PM.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Seems to me that it would be better for him to just transfer to a D2 school, play this year, and clean up his act.

Whoever is giving him advice is giving him some strange advice...unless, of course, he does have a legitimate problem with other things and not just pot.