Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ugly Uniforms

Ugly Uniforms

At first glance, NIKE didn't do a very good job. Looked as if the players had black shirt collars. Reminded me of the old White Sox uniforms that Bill Veeck trotted out in 70's (with the shorts!)
    fla_rave

Re: Ugly Uniforms

Our uniforms have always been among the butt fugliest in the NFL. Fortunately, there are the Bills, Seahawks, Cardinals, and Broncos (plus the Steelers throwbacks) keeping us out of last place in the all-important uniform Power Polls. It would take a lot more than Nike's black shirt collars to improve our look.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

3. Re: Ugly Uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Our uniforms have always been among the butt fugliest in the NFL. Fortunately, there are the Bills, Seahawks, Cardinals, and Broncos (plus the Steelers throwbacks) keeping us out of last place in the all-important uniform Power Polls. It would take a lot more than Nike's black shirt collars to improve our look.
    Our uni's are awesome. The collar looks horrible and the uniform material looks weird too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FLA_Rave View Post
    At first glance, NIKE didn't do a very good job. Looked as if the players had black shirt collars. Reminded me of the old White Sox uniforms that Bill Veeck trotted out in 70's (with the shorts!)
    I was thinking the same thing last night, especially that black collar. At the very least, the collar has to go.

Blog Entries

It's Cam's fault

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It's Cam's fault
    Don't blame it all on Cam, Ricky Proehl has his ear when it comes to fashion... Bc

The collar was ugly as shit, especially on the white uni.

I haven't been a fan of a lot of our Uni's. I'm a little old school, I like the regular block lettering (as opposed to that weird font and shadow on our numbers) and I would prefer to have the black pants (with stripes) be our pants for all games...home and away.

I hate the collars, i mean with a passion

I agree, I hate the collar and it reminds me of a Dracula cape. Come on Nike, you couldn't make the collar go all the way around the neck?
    Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less"--GEN R. E. Lee

I love the Seahawk and Bill uniforms. Agree on the Cards unis.

I was wondering why the players had to wear a golf shirt with the collar exposed under their jerseys.
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!