Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ugly Uniforms

1. Re: Ugly Uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Got to admit, the count chocula pic gave me a pretty good laugh.

I don't like the collar either.

I don't necessarily think it was ugly, but definitely distracting.

Haven't seen any of the other teams unis yet but I can imagine some pretty sad looking stuff with the color combinations that are used to make the collar.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Re: Ugly Uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Our uniforms have always been among the butt fugliest in the NFL. Fortunately, there are the Bills, Seahawks, Cardinals, and Broncos (plus the Steelers throwbacks) keeping us out of last place in the all-important uniform Power Polls. It would take a lot more than Nike's black shirt collars to improve our look.
    T, the Bills unis from a few years ago I would agree were pretty bad but after they changed them last year, they are less busy, no more red helmets with 8 stripes, and very crisp and classic looking

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTTRACK View Post
    T, the Bills unis from a few years ago I would agree were pretty bad but after they changed them last year, they are less busy, no more red helmets with 8 stripes, and very crisp and classic looking
    They did look good last year. Now Nike ruined the Bills unis with that same horrible collar.
    He Who Dares.....Wins

I actually came here looking for this thread after the game but didn't see one.

The stupid collar was all I could see. My eyes kept getting drawn to it. It's worse on the white jersey than the purple.
    If life hands you a lemon... throw it at somebody!!

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    I think the Colts are neck and neck with the Cardinals for having the NFL's worst jersey. Bland, bland, bland.
    Colt uniforms are classic. Especially the blue tops. Great helmet with the Horseshoe. The cardinals went bad when went red pants with red tops. Too much red-look like a big crayon.