Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Blog Entries

Re: Three players who impressed, three who didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    He had better play. He is one of the best five OLinemen we have. I think LG is just right for him ... Bc
    I'm honestly with you BC, that he will be our future LT, nobody see's it now, but all he needs to do is learn how to back pedal more efficiently and he can be a stone wall with his size.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I'm honestly with you BC, that he will be our future LT, nobody see's it now, but all he needs to do is learn how to back pedal more efficiently and he can be a stone wall with his size.
    I'm also in that boat with respect to KO. Idk if Boren will be the LG or not, but I think barring the possibility that the Ravens draft an OT early in next years draft KO will be the LT from 2013 forward.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    My thought, after the draft, was McKinnie - KO - Birk - Yanda - Oher. I still hope it works out this way. Also went out on a limb, that KO would be our starting LT in 2013, and I haven't changed my mind about that no matter how many (and they abound) think I'm nuts... Bc
    P.S. - The 2013 LG will be Boren or a draft choice, as McKinnie sails off into the cheeseburger and bankruptcy sunset.
    I dont think Osmele as LT eventually is beyond the realm of possibility. He has the athletic talent and foot speed needed to play the position. Barring a good LT being available somehow (falling) in the draft and the Ravens taking him, it makes a lot of sense. Osmele really impressed me last night in his playing time.

I was impressed like others with Asa Jackson, Thompson, Rainey, Kruger, Flacco and I thought Torry showed some real improvement in route technique, catching technique etc... I like the overall look of the group of receivers we have and their potential. Time will tell but I think they are fast, aggressive and showed some real signs of improvement as a group

The bad was Anthony Allen, I don't think you have to rush out and get yourself another change of pace RB yet but if he continues to show this is all he has in the next week of practice and next preseason game, I would be scouring the wire and free agents to get someone cheap then. Not gonna pick on Gradkowski he is a rookie and got owned....not unexpected. I thought Boren played pretty solid albeit vrs lesser competition. I also thought that despite the line stuggles that Oher played well.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    Could Brown win that 4th S spot in replace of Considine?
    No.

I think Brown will be a good PS candidate.

Considine played for Harbs when they were both Eagles. No way Considine gets cut.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    No.

I think Brown will be a good PS candidate.

Considine played for Harbs when they were both Eagles. No way Considine gets cut.
    I agree. I also think that Considine is a pretty good ST players and that is something that obviously needs to improve. Brown will likely end up on the practice squad and start refining his game and ST abilities. Next year I could see him taking that spot on the roster though assuming he remains unclaimed off the PS
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

6. Re: Three players who impressed, three who didn't.

I would love to see Deonte Thompson on some First team reps.. I really like what i see in that kid..
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    I would love to see Deonte Thompson on some First team reps.. I really like what i see in that kid..
    Obviously not saying he is going to be Mike Wallace or anywhere near his level yet, but he is similar size and speed to Mike Wallace. If he develops into a good WR, our offense is going to have some real down field threats that teams are going to really worry about!

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Possible, but "learning" how to back pedal more efficiently may be easier said than done. I really like what I see from KO so far though...