Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: WMAR telecast - scoring bar obstruction

You know, I didn't even notice the scoring bar, outside of wondering where the play clock was.. I don't know if I was too focused on "scouting", pausing it too many times to switch over and see what Machado was doing, or just flat out had too much vodka (probably that one)

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Once again, we get fucked over without even the slightest drop of K-Y jelly to ease the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    You know, I didn't even notice the scoring bar, outside of wondering where the play clock was.. I don't know if I was too focused on "scouting", pausing it too many times to switch over and see what Machado was doing, or just flat out had too much vodka (probably that one)
    A lot of vodka was needed to watch that first quarter and the O's game.

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    A lot of vodka was needed to watch that first quarter and the O's game.
    The scoring bar was obnoxious

Not sure why in the day and age of apps for everything that they cannot just make an app were all that extraneous data would be displayed in conjunction with the game in real time. Keeps the screen clear of obstructive graphics and gives people an opportunity to see the info and perhaps even customize what they see on their phone/IPAD/Android Tab etc
    A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,
    -Ray Lewis