This is a thread for us to keep track of where we viewed a certain player, at this point, compared to how he looks, leading up to the season opener. I will add my opinion of most starters, but feel free to add your own or debate mine. Perhaps, we can reach a consensus.Then, we can re-evaluate the players, after all of the preseason games have been played. Some guys I might not mention, because they look the same or are pretty much a lock to look good, etc.

Joe Flacco- Is putting the ball on the money and seeing the field better. The ball will be put where it needs to be. The question will be whether or not the WRs will catch it. I think Joe can handle a little more passing and a pass first mentality in the offense. Personally, I thought he was ready for it long before now.

Benard Pierce, may not be in full danger of losing the #2 spot, but Berry and Rainey are pushing.

Anthony Allen- Whether it is as a second string or third string RB, Allen is filling a role that differs from what the other backs would. His job will be to replace Ricky. So far, he hasn't looked great or terrible.

Berry- Looks good. Then again, he looked good last preseason before he injured his ankle

Rainey- Could legitimately push to make the team is someone is caught sleeping.

Torrey- Looks like a complete different WR, at this point this off-season, compared to the same point last off-season. His routes are better and he is even mixing in some of the routes that Mason was known for running. He is catching the ball with his hands and, overall, playing with more confidence. There is no reason why Torrey couldn't end up with 80/1000/10

Boldin- Has been playing more in the slot and looks more like the Boldin from Arizona. He has declined since then, so I should say that this is closest thing to the Boldin in Arizona that we have seen.

Jacoby Jones- Looks like Jacoby Jones. His reputation coming into camp has been well documented. Not great not terrible, which is all the Ravens really need, as long as he can catch the ball consistently. The jury is still out on him.

Every TE behind Dickson- CAN NOT CATCH

Osemele- Looks pretty decent on the right side, with room to grow

Yanda- Looks like Yanda

Gradkowski- Another player that looks decent, although Osemele looks better right now. He just needs more work. LeachisBeast is probably right that Gino could use an off-season in the weight room.

Boren- Is not going to make the roster as a C. He has been having trouble there. Is a much better G.

Terrance Cody- Nobody can move this man.

Paul Kruger- One blogger regretted that THIS Kruger could not be paired with Suggs and I can see why. Kruger looks like ten sacks waiting to happen.

Side note: They finally stopped moving Kruger around, kept him at his natural spot and he finally improved. If McKinnie is ready, they could do the same with Oher and he could see same results.

Lardarius Webb- All Pro

Ed Reed- Ed Reed

Cundiff- A little better than usual, but.....

Tucker- Coming for Cundiff. He seems to have a confidence that Cundiff never had.

Jones/Jackson returning- the jury is still out.