Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast

Gaither Still Hasn't Practiced (Merged)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...chargers-camp/

Michael Gehlken of the Union-Tribune San Diego confirms that Gaither’s back is “healing slower than the Chargers hoped.” Gaither will not play in the Chargers’ exhibition opener, and “there is some doubt” about his availability for the second week of the preseason.
    May not mean much in the long run, but it's a pretty bad coincidence that he's struggling with his back again after getting paid.

Jared Haynesworth...er, Gaither @ it again

Lol!
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 08-09-2012 at 10:06 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Jared Haynesworth...er, Gaither @ it again

you guys realize this goes against what people say about him. that he faked an injury because he didnt want to play RT or wanted a contract... hes their unquestioned LT and he just signed a 4 year deal. if anything its more proof that he had the injury to begin with and even better, more proof that we made the right call by letting him go.
    -JAB

Doesn't prove a thing.

Could very well be a reaffirmation that he's lazy and has horrible work ethic.

Blog Entries

He can't waste time at practice, after all he does need time to spend that $8,000,000.00 bonus... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    you guys realize this goes against what people say about him. that he faked an injury because he didnt want to play RT or wanted a contract... hes their unquestioned LT and he just signed a 4 year deal. if anything its more proof that he had the injury to begin with and even better, more proof that we made the right call by letting him go.
    I honestly can't even remember what the issue was with him (I stayed out of the Gaither debates), it's just bad timing that he's suffering with back spasms (which I don't think is what he suffered from here) now.

Blog Entries

He's going to be making 13 million and doesn't have to do jack shit for it lmao, seen this coming a mile away. Such a talented player, and doesn't even want to play.

Before this thread gets out of hand, I think we can all agree now that getting rid of him was the right move.

Either ...

He is incorrigibly lazy and getting rid of him was the right move ...

Or ...

He has legit and serious back issues and getting rid of him was the right move.

Re: OT: Gaither Still hasn't practiced

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Before this thread gets out of hand, I think we can all agree now that getting rid of him was the right move.

Either ...

Or ...

Agreed.

Please everyone, do not mention again that this couch sitter should have stayed here. Regardless your opinion of him (lazy or injury prone) this was the right move by moving on.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    I honestly can't even remember what the issue was with him (I stayed out of the Gaither debates), it's just bad timing that he's suffering with back spasms (which I don't think is what he suffered from here) now.
    Thoradic disc injury... which back spasms are a side effect of or it could be completely unrelated and caused by something else. Didnt mean to group you anything, just that the "faked the injury crowd" used those two reasons as to why he apparently faked his injury. The Lazy and horrible work ethic people are still going, which i dont necessarily disagree with, but that also doesnt mean he faked the injury.

Either ...

Or ...

even though ive always defended him for truly being injured, this much ive always said. it was time to get rid of him regardless how you feel about his injury. he was good the limited time he played here, and he could have been great if he worked harder but you pay for the future and his was just not worth investing in at the time, and has been proven right regardless.
    Last edited by JAB1985; 08-09-2012 at 11:11 AM.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Lol. I'm not sure what's worse JaMarcus Russell robbing the Raiders for money or Gaither robbing the Chargers.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Either ...

Or ...

What a typical hater thing to say ...
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt