Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: OT: Gaither Still hasn't practiced

Baltimore should have got a pick for him when they had the chance.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

That lazy bastard. Good for the idiot Chargers, they are going to suck ass this year and Norv will be fired which is long overdue. That GM needs to go as well. Blow up that franchise. Hell, I'd even trade Rivers for a #1, his shelf life is halfway over.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Baltimore should have got a pick for him when they had the chance.
    agreed.

Blog Entries

I got roasted for saying that I would have taken a two for Gaither.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Gaither Back Spasms

Back spasms.....hasn't practiced since July. Same old Gaither. Once he gets his money, he quits.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/83...gaither-week-1
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Re: Gaither Back Spasms

Damn I don't know what to say about this, is it really a front or does Gaither really have bad back issues?

He's sitting on $9 Million in guaranteed money - and according to the article may not play this year. I have no doubt the Ravens knew EXACTLY what they were doing with Mr. Gaither and EXACTLY what they had.

The Chargers were STUPID to give a 4 year $24 Million dollar contract to a tackle with a bad back and a questionable work ethic.

Blog Entries

The crazy thing is Gaither without even trying is top 5 tackle so easily its a pain to see such sheer talent alone just go to waste, bad move by the chargers to pay him so much and not get 1/3rd of his services.

And he will be back healthy in late November when the Ravens play him in SD...

Blog Entries

I don't think it's a front. I think he has conditioning issues which causes tweaks and things like this to affect him more than others.

But yeah, what 21 said...he'll be ready to go when we play him in November, and I hope we can beat him like a drum then, just so we can stop hearing the "Ravens stupidly ran Gaither out of town" crap.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

It's not a front. He clearly has back issues. while it might stem from poor work ethic etc, there is still an issue there

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post

But yeah, what 21 said...he'll be ready to go when we play him in November, and I hope we can beat him like a drum then, just so we can stop hearing the "Ravens stupidly ran Gaither out of town" crap.
    Well, first, I don't think there are people really saying that now because if nothing else, everybody see's he has a really bad back issue.

And I doubt we beat him like a drum...his play really can't be questioned and he shut Suggs down last year.