Quote Originally Posted by TheExtraPoint View Post
It's funny. I come to this thread CRITICAL of the ad in question and yet you won't quit until you prove some vacuous point about how the President himself or his campaign as a whole is somehow any worse than his counterpart in this regard. It's nonsense.
Can you point to an ad from Romney or a Romney supporting Super PAC that is as equally disgusting?

What exactly is it you are trying to prove? That political surrogates are mean-spirited, biased and/or disingenuous? If you needed this situation to affirm that for you, you're the one who is late to the party.
Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
I am saying his staff coordinated with Priorities USA or at the very least made them aware of this story
That you are trying to use this to somehow frame the President as complicit, yet are somehow willing to look the way when Romney surrogates for example say that they wish the President would "learn how to be an American", is beyond me. I'm not sure I can help you.
Possibly, his staff damn sure knew about it.

What I was "trying to prove" is what you were wrong here:
Except the President didn't call Mitt anything.

As Mitt has pointed out when ads from SuperPACs supporting him have been disingenuous in the past, candidates can't have influence over or relationships with these groups..