Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: OT: CB Joe Haden facing 4-game suspension

If Haden does not play against us we will destroy them. He is their best player on that side of the ball and it isn't even close.

Actually we usually do that anyway, but it will be worse.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoeFlaccoShow View Post
    If Haden does not play against us we will destroy them. He is their best player on that side of the ball and it isn't even close.

Actually we usually do that anyway, but it will be worse.
    Dqwell Jackson is pretty good too, but yeah, Haden is their best defensive player.

They already couldn't stop the run. Now, they won't be able to stop the pass either.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

So is Adderall like Ritalin?
    Doesn't make sense his doctor would prescribe it if it's banned by the NFL.

This is a situation where it is Haden's responsibility to get the prescription approved by the league. It sounds like he did not and failed a test for it.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreboy View Post
    Adderall is speed.

So is Ritalin.
    I just remember years ago a friends brother was taking Ritalin for hyperactivity, I guess now they use Adderall.
    Haden must not have had a prescription.
    Nascar's A.J. Allmendinger got popped for the same thing,said a friend gave him an "energy pill" :0)

Quote Originally Posted by goodandfast View Post
    Adderall is speed.
    It's also the most commonly prescribed ADHD medication these days. I was on it for years in college. If you need it, it doesn't get you high, it calms you down and allows you to focus.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

That city definately is cursed. Like mummy style cursed. Along with the other sports teams in that city, it sucks to be them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreboy View Post
    Kind of like Ritalin. Adderall is a blend of Amphetamine and D-Amphetamine.
    Most scripts I have seen were written for children with ADDH/ADHD/ADD, rarely one for an adult but certainly possible.
    My guess would be the Rx wasn't written for him, but we have to wait until details leak out....all we know for sure is a failed test and the drug ID'd.
    To be on a pedestal is to be in a corner

Yes it is used for ADDH/ADHD/ADD and is a frequently abused drug believe it or not. It has a very strong amphetamine effect on people who take it and do not have one of the conditions for which it is prescribed. It's the same drug that AJ Allmendinger the Nascar driver was suspended for taking.....hmmmmm wonder if they know one another lol
    A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Haden will end up appealing like they all do and play both games against us.
    He Who Dares.....Wins