Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

OT: CB Joe Haden facing 4-game suspension

More great news for Cleveland, on top of the news that Richardson is headed to see Dr. Andrews about his knee:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...d-browns-games

If it stays at 4-games, he'd miss the Browns @ Ravens game.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Blog Entries

Re: OT: CB Joe Haden facing 4-game suspension

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    More great news for Cleveland, on top of the news that Richardson is headed to see Dr. Andrews about his knee:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...d-browns-games
    AND in other bad news for the city of Cleveland, the Browns AND Indians play there... Bc

You forgot about the Cavs!
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

I could live with him not covering Boldin or Smith that first Browns game :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    You forgot about the Cavs!
    Ah yes Ravor, I should have added 'and LeBron James used to.' ... Bc

Blog Entries

Man, those guys can't catch a break.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Because this isn't an injury issue, I'm gonna say that I'm glad about this, he is a great corner who as Carey said is someone I'd be glad not covering T Smith or Boldin. Btw on a side note, it's going to be interesting to see teams put their #1 corners up against Boldin or Smith. I'd like to think they'd be on Smith since right now he's clearly the most lethal weapon we have.

Blog Entries

Maybe they should just fire Holmgren now to get the ball rolling. They're going to fire him after the season anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Btw on a side note, it's going to be interesting to see teams put their #1 corners up against Boldin or Smith. I'd like to think they'd be on Smith since right now he's clearly the most lethal weapon we have.
    Teams generally put their #2 corner with a safety/other help on the no. 1 and put their top corner on the number 2.

If I were most teams, I would put my most physical corner on Smith to jam him at the line and then get safety help over the top. Q can be held in check singled up because he can't get separation anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Maybe they should just fire Holmgren now to get the ball rolling. They're going to fire him after the season anyway.

It makes sense schematically but it will kill all momentum from the players perspective. Holmgren out means Shumur's out which also means that the Weeden era will be over before it started.

The Browns may not win a game under those circumstances. I think they stay the course but with a Cowboy like Haslam he may just gut the FO now. Heck, he's probably thinking he can get rid of Shurmur and lure Dick Lebeau (yes I know he's 72 but Jimmy boy thinks he's an up and coming coach) over from the Steelers tomorrow.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    Teams generally put their #2 corner with a safety/other help on the no. 1 and put their top corner on the number 2.

If I were most teams, I would put my most physical corner on Smith to jam him at the line and then get safety help over the top. Q can be held in check singled up because he can't get separation anymore.
    But then you run the risk of T Smith breaking free from a physical corner and going down deep uncovered, I'd rather put my fastest and best deep coverage type CB on Smith than a physical corner. I'd put my physical corner on Boldin, because Boldin playing more in the slot this year will cause night mares for smaller corners, Boldin is just too physically over powering and strong to be covered in the slot by weak CB's IMO.

Blog Entries

talk about the poor getting poorer...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!