Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ravens on SiriusXM NFL today as they visit training camps.

Quote Originally Posted by bensmotorcyclehelmt View Post
    The Ed Dickson interview yesterday was a good one too. Got me excited for the season! I'd love to see Dickson and Pitta have a season like those bum TEs in NE!
    It was interesting to hear how they view themselves as interchangeable in the huddle and will mix it up to confuse the defense. Thats teamwork.

Definately a good takeaway point.

It was a nice combo of unselfishness and confidence. Liked that they didn;t want the defense to see tham runnign the same routes every time. And the casual comment "it doesn't matter what route you run, if you're open, joe will get you the ball," was nice to hear!

Blog Entries
    I love being able to listen online when I'm not in the vehicle

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I missed it yesterday, do they keep an archive online? I looked couldn't find it.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Sirius is good but like anything they have their good hosts and bad hosts. For example Adam Schein is outright unlistenable. I'd rather listen to anita marks while having sex with Jenn Royle than listen to a show hosted by Schein.

Bob Papa is OK but it becomes Giants hour way too often. Carl Banks is not very good, and same problem. Jim Miller is bad too.

Kirwan and Ryan are as good as it gets, though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    I missed it yesterday, do they keep an archive online? I looked couldn't find it.
    They might on the new Sirius App that came out recently. I don't think it's online.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    They might on the new Sirius App that came out recently. I don't think it's online.
    I was able to record about 2.5 hours of it yesterday...it was re-aired at 1 am, and I logged in and recorded it. Unfortunately, because I wasn't around for the pop up screen that said "Are you still listening?" it kicked me out during the Webb interview...so I missed Joe...grrrr....anyway, great stuff as always. Along with the great music channels and Stern, Sirius NFL Radio is one of the main reasons I love having the service. I've been a subscriber for 7 years now and can't imagine living without it.