Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Ravens on SiriusXM NFL today as they visit training camps.

Don't know if anyone caught it, but it was really great. They talked to a ton of players and the owner.

"I don't do shit." ~ Steve Bisciotti - quote of the day!

I have listened to parts in between work moments. Ladarius Webb & Jacoby Jones were hilarious. Ray Rice joined Steve Bisciotti and that was a lot of fun to listen to. Joe's interview was very good.

The show will repeat at 1am tonight.

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens on SiriusXM NFL today as they visit training camps.

Yeah, I got stuck in mad traffic and was saved by this!

Blog Entries

I heard it. I really loved how impressed Ross Tucker and Par Kirwin were with the organization. They do a lot of these and don't usually talk about the owner and the way things are run. You could tell that Steve Bisciotti really had a huge impact on them. I thought his interview was great. He comes across as a very inspiring leader. He's the kind of boss that I wish I worked for.

I loved the Flacco interview too. Ross Tucker started slamming Cam for being so vanilla on 3rd downs and passing situations. He even went so far as to talk about what he sees from the rest of the league. Joe agreed that was something they really had to work on and can't run the offense the way they did in the past. No one mentioned Cam's name but it was obvious who they were talking about. They praised Harbaugh and Caldwell but never even had 1 word to say about Cam.
    Last edited by GOTA; 08-08-2012 at 06:24 AM.

I was able to catch the 3-4pm time slot and was loving it! I too enjoyed the calling out of Cam's plain jane play calling.

Joe changed my feelings about new JJ on the team too, specifically in referencing to how he can get vertical.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklightning View Post
    I was able to catch the 3-4pm time slot and was loving it! I too enjoyed the calling out of Cam's plain jane play calling.

Joe changed my feelings about new JJ on the team too, specifically in referencing to how he can get vertical.
    That was interesting. All those fans who keep saying that Jacoby Jones is just a returner should listen to what Flacco has to say about it. Kirwin seemed to love Jones too which was interesting. He thinks that Jones will have a big impact on the Ravens this season. The back and forth between Jones and Webb was as entertaining as sports radio gets. When do you get to hear teammates busting on each other like that?

Getting a new Jeep soon, and making sure it has Sirius in it. I feel like I'm missing out!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Getting a new Jeep soon, and making sure it has Sirius in it. I feel like I'm missing out!
    Aww man, you don't know what you are missing. I thank Anita Marks, Bulldog, and everyone at 105.7 the Fan for turning me on to SiriusXM NFL Network.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    If you like NFL football there is not better sports channel than the one on Sirius. It's geared towards the knowledgeable fan. I've never heard other stations bring in an o-line coach for a 30 minute discussion on blocking techniques. They also go to every single camp and get interviews that other teams don't because they talk football not fluff. I heard Tom Brady last week for more time than I've heard him give in the past 5 years combined. Belechick who hates the media was also on for a long time. Bill Parcells spoke at length about Curtis Martin yesterday. It just goes on and on. You're going to love it.

Blog Entries

If only there was some way that I could listen to Sirus in my car in the UK!

Sirius NFL is the best thing ever. So worth the $12 a mos.
    I had a 85 minute commute, one way, for about 4 years. It literally kept me from going insane.
    I'd actually get to work and want to stay in the car for an extra 5 minutes to hear the end of an interview.
    The Ed Dickson interview yesterday was a good one too. Got me excited for the season! I'd love to see Dickson and Pitta have a season like those bum TEs in NE!

They do have smart phone apps that work quite nicely - just remember to buy a good data plan!