Blog Entries

Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith roast Martellus Bennett

I never thought that I would see the day that I posted a link to a video of Skip Bayless, but this was hilarious.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8205458

They are discussing comments made by the former Dallas Cowboys TE Martellus Bennett. You can debate whether or not they are right about what Dallas is capable of. Even still, this is hilarious.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith roast Martellus Bennett

If there is anyone on that joke of a show I dislike more than Baseless, it's Jamele Hill who is actually the worst sports analysts in the world, yes in the world.

Re: Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith roast Martellus Bennett

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    If there is anyone on that joke of a show I dislike more than Baseless, it's Jamele Hill who is actually the worst sports analysts in the world, yes in the world.
    Hill is awful, she takes anything and everything and turns it into a racial thing no matter what the subject is.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis