Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Breaking Bad fans ....

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Hands down, The Wire was the best ever. I wish they would do another series.

Any Sons of Anarchy fans here?
    I do like SoA. Are they doing another series? The way the last one ended I can't imagine them not doing another one.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I do like SoA. Are they doing another series? The way the last one ended I can't imagine them not doing another one.
    Yup. starts on September 11th (I think). It's like most FX series they're doing 7 seasons (so I'm told)

The Wire is great. Best I've ever seen and I'm not from Baltimore nor did I live here until the final season. The Shield is a close 2nd.

BB is very good but quite as good as the above. Still better than most series on today. Good character development. Good plot. Scripts could better but still the are very solid. Just 4-5 more eps for me to catch up to this season. All of my catching up has been done since Christmas.

Just hit me: Ironically and maybe intentionally, the character that is "broken" physically is the only one not broken morally. ...well at least so far.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

SoA is on my list as well.

Agree about The Wire. No show has come close, with the exception of The Sopranos. They are my 1 and 2 respectively.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    SoA is on my list as well.

Agree about The Wire. No show has come close, with the exception of The Sopranos. They are my 1 and 2 respectively.
    I am a big fan of the Sopranos as well. Great stuff.

I enjoyed Entourage and Deadwood as well, but Deadwood was really hard to get into for me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yup. starts on September 11th (I think). It's like most FX series they're doing 7 seasons (so I'm told)
    Excellent.

Blog Entries

Did anyone watch Homeland's 1st season? I thought it was pretty good. I definitely enjoyed it. Hopefully the 2nd season will be as good.

Blog Entries

What about Hell on Wheels, not seen it but a few people say it's great.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Did anyone watch Homeland's 1st season? I thought it was pretty good. I definitely enjoyed it. Hopefully the 2nd season will be as good.
    Homeland is pretty good. Lot of "quiet" plot set up which can run most people away from a series, but it makes the final 2-3 eps of the season more convincing and powerful.

Brief note: Claire Danes' acting...when her boss and others paid her a visit....that was some of the best stuff I have EVER seen

Sent from my G3 using Tapatalk 2
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver