Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Observations from practice at the stadium

I haven't been able to watch a practice yet, but from what I've read, AA has to be pretty disappointing...at least as disappointing as a 7th round pick can be.

I don't think he's necessarily had a bad camp, but he certainly hasn't done anything to stand out.

Blog Entries

Rainey has been impressive, but he has been getting most of his work with the second and third teams. That must be taken into consideration. Berry does not surprise me, because he actually resembles Rice in his style of play.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    He was the only TE I can recall making a catch, and it was only ONE CATCH.
    Yeah and he dropped the easy one across the middle that hit him square in the chest.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edtude View Post
    Yeah and he dropped the easy one across the middle that hit him square in the chest.
    Now, I'm not even sure it was him. One of those TEs caught a nice pass from Tyrod Taylor in the end zone. I didn't even care which one it was at that point of practice though. They had already dropped the sky.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore