Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stevie Baggs

Blog Entries

Re: Stevie Baggs

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    I can't find the link now, but Coach Harbs finally disclosed that Josh Bynes has a bruise or two on vertebrae in his spine.
    BYE - BYE Bynes... Bc

Blog Entries

I don't know why I keep thinking of Scottie Riggs, when I hear this guy's name.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

I'm actually really interested with this guy. He seems like he's got some nice pass rushing skills. With Upshaw and Blackstock missing tomorrow night's game, Baggs could get some solid playing time vs. Atlanta tomorrow night.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    I can't find the link now, but Coach Harbs finally disclosed that Josh Bynes has a bruise or two on vertebrae in his spine.
    Read, I think in the $un yesterday, cracked vertebrae, bone chips and 4-5 weeks healing. If so he could miss most/all preseason, which means IR, PS, or healed and cut.

Baggs may in fact be a camp body, but now sounds to me that he is a Bynes replacement camp body.
    To be on a pedestal is to be in a corner

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    Camp Body.
    ^^^ Yup exactly. Someone has to play the position in these preseason games.
    A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,
    -Ray Lewis