Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

According to McKinnie...

He and Ngata passed the conditioning test today.

We'll see how long after it takes for them to hit the practice field.

Bryant MckinnieVerified ‏@BryantMckinnie

Praise God I'm back 2 good health! & Haloti & I ran & passed the condition test this morning.

Re: According to McKinnie...

Good. Did anyone here see (maybe linked here somewhere already) the video of the Ravens media guy running the OL conditioning test? It must be something to watch the big man hustle back and forth like that.

edit: Found the link.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

This is good news. They'll be eased back into service slowly.
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Good. Did anyone here see (maybe linked here somewhere already) the video of the Ravens media guy running the OL conditioning test? It must be something to watch the big man hustle back and forth like that.

edit: Found the link.
    that looks freaking hard

Guess he wasn't as out of shape as some thought.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Everybody that has seen him at various points this entire offseason has said that he looks slimmer every time they saw him...so I don't know why people continued to make statements about how fat and out of shape he is.

I assume people were just pissed about him not showing up so they just went with whatever they believed in their own mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Everybody that has seen him at various points this entire offseason has said that he looks slimmer every time they saw him...so I don't know why people continued to make statements about how fat and out of shape he is.

I assume people were just pissed about him not showing up so they just went with whatever they believed in their own mind.
    People were overusing their "jump to conclusions" mat.

Blog Entries

Cheeseburgers for everyone!

It is much easier to say he is a fat out of shape loser and speculate on things we know nothing about. Seems to be a national past time with certain players around here.

Actually if you follow him on twitter you would know, because he was playing tennis pretty much every day in the days leading up to camp and he was tweeting about other workouts he was doing as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoeFlaccoShow View Post
    It is much easier to say he is a fat out of shape loser and speculate on things we know nothing about...
    Oh yeah, and a guy who is near (or who has) declared bankruptcy doesn't have to get into TC on time...LOL, especially @ nearly 33 years old. If you're/or I'm in his place, we'd be in TC on day 1. I'm glad we have Oher, KO, Reid, and Cornell on the roster... Bc

Nobody agrees with showing up late to camp.

Just the people saying it was because he was fat and scared to show up because of his weight (based on absolutely nothing), was baseless speculation.

Nobody agrees with showing up late to camp.

Just the people saying it was because he was fat and scared to show up because of his weight (based on absolutely nothing), was baseless speculation.
    Actually, it wasn't baseless--he showed up at just shy of 400 pounds in the offseason last year, which is why he was cut by the Minnesota Vikings. He's struggled with weight and motivation issues his entire career. It's not unreasonable at all to speculate that trend may have continued this past offseason.

Now, there may not have been a GOOD basis on which to make that conclusion, but that's a different conversation. We're talking about evidence of his past pattern of behavior vs. evidence that his behavior has changed. When someone has a track record, the burden of proof is on them to overcome it.