Ed Reed expresses his desire to remain with the team who drafted him, for the long term.

"I know [General Manager] Ozzie [Newsome] and them know I want to be here,” Reed said after Wednesday’s training camp practice. "We will get that done when it’s time to cross that bridge.”

"I have a lot of respect for this organization,” Reed said. "Obviously, they gave me a chance back in 2003 to come here and play. And I know they have respect for me.”

"Being that I don’t have an agent, I don’t know how they’re going to go about it,” Reed said. "I know we tried to deal with things last season, that’s why things have been talked about the way they have been because I had to deal with it myself. That’s the way I choose going about it in this business. I didn’t want a middleman in between it.”

"I’m dealing with football right now and they know that,” Reed said. "I’m focused on the season and that’s all I’m worried about right now, is getting my teammates better, getting myself better and getting ready to go forward with the season."
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/...o_Be_Here.aspx