Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Cool Annual Ravens Training Camp (sans camp) Party at the Windbag Estates - Saturday August 11

Sorry for the late notice. I apparently do have a life.

Saturday, August 11. We will be open for business at 1:00 pm and go until you leave.

Amy and I are once again hosting our annual Ravens Training Camp Party that does not have the same je ne c'est quoi since the Ravens decided only snobs and elites will be invited to watch camp (this means you, you-know-who).

We will have burgers, dogs, other meat, and what-not. We invite you to bring whatever you enjoy eating and we do a BYOB in regard to alcohol. We have in the past gotten 1/4 kegs only to have people bring their own and leave me to drink a 1/4 keg on my own. You can bring your own meat for the grill as well.

We also have a swimming hole so bring your suits and hop on in!

You all are invited, if you do not have the address and phone numbers PM me and I will get them to you.
    Last edited by Greg; 07-31-2012 at 08:22 PM.

Re: Annual Ravens Training Camp (sans camp) Party at the Windbag Estates - Saturday August 11

Thanks for not scheduling it the same date as a Ravens event at the stadium (Annapolis TC is on Aug 12th). Subject to how Linda is recovering, we'll try to make it up to Westminster again.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Annual Ravens Training Camp (sans camp) Party at the Windbag Estates - Saturday August 11

Since there is no camp, per se, anymore, why not change the name to "Annual Ravens Preseason Party at the Windbag Estates". :)

For those that haven't gone, I went once back in like 2004 when I still lived in MD and it was a blast. Meeting fellow posters in person was pretty cool.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello