Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,832
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Mt. Cody - down to 341lbs.



    Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    I don't know why but that has me incapable of stopping my laughing...

    - C -
    Markus Ruhl might be one of the heaviest body builders of all time. He is 5'10" and during competitions he weighed around 295lbs and "off-peak" body weight was around 325-330lbs.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markus_R%C3%BChl


    Lou Ferrigno was 6'5" and about 300lbs (265-275 during competition).

    Here you go:

    Derek Poundstone (World's Strongest Man competitor from Waterbury Conn). He's 6'1" 341lbs.

    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    9,307
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Mt. Cody - down to 341lbs.

    How heavy was Jay Cutler (the body builder)?




  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,832
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Mt. Cody - down to 341lbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    How heavy was Jay Cutler (the body builder)?
    It's so funny to me because when you look at magazines or see these guys on TV they look fucking enormous, but in reality they're all quite short (for the most part). That's why guys like Arnold and Ferrigno were so popular back in the 60's, 70's, and 80's because not only were they chiseled and BIG, but they were tall too. Arnold is like 6'2", Ferrigno is 6'5".

    Jay Cutler is 5'9" and competition weight is around 270lbs. Off-season is 300-310.
    Ronnie Coleman is widely considered one of the strongest body builders of all time. He's 5'11" and competes around 290lbs and has off-season weights of 320-330lbs.
    Kai Greene is another one. He's 5'8" and competes around 280lbs and has off-season weight around 300.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    9,307
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Mt. Cody - down to 341lbs.

    I knew that Ronnie Coleman was only like 5'11 lmao. Never knew Jay Cutler was 5'9 though. Weighing that much at that height is incredible though. I also can't believe that Ronnie is a cop either.

    I wonder how good these guys could be playing offensive guard or center, I know that most guards and centers are 6'1 at the very shortest. But these guys are so strong, and would get lower on those defensive tackles and drive them back. Interior linemen generally don't have the longest of arms either.




  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,173
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Mt. Cody - down to 341lbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I knew that Ronnie Coleman was only like 5'11 lmao. Never knew Jay Cutler was 5'9 though. Weighing that much at that height is incredible though. I also can't believe that Ronnie is a cop either.

    I wonder how good these guys could be playing offensive guard or center, I know that most guards and centers are 6'1 at the very shortest. But these guys are so strong, and would get lower on those defensive tackles and drive them back. Interior linemen generally don't have the longest of arms either.
    They have too much muscle mass to be functional athletes; just remember all those muscles need to be supplied with oxygen and with that much muscle they're sure to get tired after like two plays.




  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,832
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Mt. Cody - down to 341lbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    They have too much muscle mass to be functional athletes; just remember all those muscles need to be supplied with oxygen and with that much muscle they're sure to get tired after like two plays.
    Which is why most body builders do very little cardio routines.


    Most professional body builders will ride a bike or walk on the treadmill for about 10 min before they lift and maybe 1 workout session they may ride a stationary bike for about 20 minutes.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    13,335
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Mt. Cody - down to 341lbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Markus Ruhl might be one of the heaviest body builders of all time. He is 5'10" and during competitions he weighed around 295lbs and "off-peak" body weight was around 325-330lbs.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markus_R%C3%BChl


    Lou Ferrigno was 6'5" and about 300lbs (265-275 during competition).

    Here you go:

    Derek Poundstone (World's Strongest Man competitor from Waterbury Conn). He's 6'1" 341lbs.

    Where's the Sven Karlson?
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    17,944
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Mt. Cody - down to 341lbs.

    well this thread took a wrong turn somewhere...
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  9. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,832
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Mt. Cody - down to 341lbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    well this thread took a wrong turn somewhere...
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland