Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I knew it!!!

Blog Entries

Re: I knew it!!!

You need these kinds of players to win the SB, who come out of apparently nowhere to win it. Recall David Tyree, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    I love "I told you so" before it's even happened threads.

This one and the other epic one from August were just so ridiculously over the top.

Sheesh.
    I went on a rant about that garbage...it's ridiculous to start these dumb threads in the offseason.

Ozzie has signed players I hated, players I didn't understand, players I wished we never should have touched, but I would never, ever start a thread like this or the other one.

Ozzie deserves the benefit of the doubt and he always has. He's not perfect, but his moves, even ones we all don't like, work out more often than not.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I went on a rant about that garbage...it's ridiculous to start these dumb threads in the offseason.
    C'mon it's a chat forum... without these threads and predictions there wouldn't be much to Chat about all offseason.

It would be kind of like this:

Mark: Hey Frank! Did you see we picked up Jacoby Jones?

Frank: Yeah, good pick up.

Mark: Sometimes he has butterfingers though, but sometimes he's fast and makes good plays.

Frank: Yeah, he could be good or bad for us this year..

Mark: Yeah, I hope we have a good season...

Frank: Yeah, see you later.

Pretty fucking boring if you ask me.