I have a question for the regular participants here - are you satisfied with the return game?

I'm not. I really haven't been satisfied with the return game since Jim Leonhard left with Rex before Harbaugh's second year. I really think ST are important. Aside from defensive turnovers (and, granted, the Ravens tend to be more blessed in that area that other teams), ST determines the offense's every possession. Statistically speaking, this offense's personnel is more potent than the previous regime had, but that offense (particularly the Superbowl year) got great help from ST. I kind of think of it like a pitcher in baseball getting run-support. If this offense got the kind of "run-support" from ST the old one did, they'd be fairly hard to beat. Helps the defense, too.

So, I get the impression that the Ravens have decided it's become too important to keep trying to groom a returner from the roster, that it's worth a FA signing to try and get some more production out of that area. I can't really disagree. But, in the JJ signing threads I see on here, the discussion always focuses on the WR aspect, leading me to believe that I'm in a fairly small number of Ravens' fans concerned about the return game. Am I just being silly and it isn't a big deal?