Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Kyle Boller Retires (Merged)

"Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Kyle Boller Has Retired

Couldn't see if this was posted anywhere else, but the great Kyle Boller has hung up his cleats ... one day after signing with the Chargers. To quote PFT, "[t]he 19th overall pick in the 2003 draft, Boller finishes with a 48:54 touchdown-to-interception ratio and 56.7 completion rate. He went 20-27 in 47 career starts."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...oller-retires/

Blog Entries

Re: Kyle Boller Has Retired

don't blame him... I doubt he was gonna beat out Rivers ;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

"Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Sorry, I didn't see that. Sorry for a double posting.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Sources are reporting that old19fan has bought a chain of "Gas-and-Go's", and has proffered Boller with a position as General Manager and TEO (Tactical Executive Officer)....

Boller. The man. The myth. The legend.

And he made enough money that his kids kids are set. If he didn't waste it the trailer trash of Hollywood : Paris Hilton, Tara Reid and Lindsay Logan.

I remember when he was cheered because he was hurt in a game at M&T. He never said a bad word or never made any foul statements towards fans or the Ravens when he walked away.
    He was not a great QB but the dude could hurl the football through goal posts from his knees.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Kyle Boller Retires (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I remember when he was cheered because he was hurt in a game at M&T. He never said a bad word or never made any foul statements towards fans or the Ravens when he walked away.
    He was not a great QB but the dude could hurl the football through goal posts from his knees.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    I was at the Colts game. Half the crowd was cheering, and then fights started breaking out in different parts of the stadium between haters and supporters. It was crazy seeing Ravens fans fighting Ravens fans LOL.
    I always wanted to see the tv broadcast of that game to see what the announcers reaction to the cheering, if it was audible to them

I wish Kyle well. Yes, he played with a lot of heart and took all that heat in stride.

As for signing with the Chargers, maybe they were looking for a camp arm and he decided he wasn't up for it.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

It is a shame he never turned into anything. He gave his all, took a massive beating, and had heart. Unfortunately none of which turned into results on the field. I wish him well.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Kyle is a good dude. I wish the best for him.