Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I may be vindictive, but fuck this guy. Put his ass on the did not show list, continue to fine him, and then retain his rights until he shows up, collect fine from him, and then cut him so he doesnt really have time to catch on somewhere else.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Bryant McKinnie - Not at 1st practice, Oher at LT for now.

This guy is one of the biggest pieces of shit that has ever played in the NFL.

I bet you behind closed doors Harbaugh is fuming, calling this dickhead every name in the book.

McKinnie, you are a selfish asshole and no one will feel pity for you when you go broke.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I may be vindictive, but fuck this guy. Put his ass on the did not show list, continue to fine him, and then retain his rights until he shows up, collect fine from him, and then cut him so he doesnt really have time to catch on somewhere else.
    I'd be totally ok with this.

Blog Entries

Definitely mixed on this new information. One hand, fuck that guy for not wanting to be a part of something special were building here. On the other hand if that lazy uncommited asshole shows up for sundays hes still a better option than oher or anybody else. Hate to say it but he knows we need him and is doing whatever he feels like with that power. And yes i know that no one player is above the team but i think joe would tell you otherwise when its oher vs mckinnie. Hard to move chains if youre -5 yards from false starts or throwing from yiur back.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

damn some of you guys are taking it personal...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Definitely mixed on this new information. One hand, fuck that guy for not wanting to be a part of something special were building here. On the other hand if that lazy uncommited asshole shows up for sundays hes still a better option than oher or anybody else. Hate to say it but he knows we need him and is doing whatever he feels like with that power. And yes i know that no one player is above the team but i think joe would tell you otherwise when its oher vs mckinnie. Hard to move chains if youre -5 yards from false starts or throwing from yiur back.
    This. I'd rather wait and see how this thing plays out before giving him his walking papers.

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    I bet you behind closed doors Harbaugh is fuming, calling this dickhead every name in the book.
    I'd imagine this sentiment is pretty much the feeling throughout the entire building.
    Once they start laying down the fines, you can pretty much be assured they are pissed!!

Offensive line IMO is of huge concern...AGAIN!!

Seems to be this way every year, but this year REALLY seems to be bad which is scary as hell.

Reading Tonys reports lends one to believe receiver is one of our strong points.
    Still early, but that in itself is somewhat stunning if it holds true.
    Seems to be quite the competition yet no mention of Boldin in any of those reports.

Gonna suck if the receivers can actually play, get open, catch and the line gets Flacco killed before he has time to get rid of the ball waiting for the play to develop.

Hopefully Kindle can maintain what to this point appears to be drastic improvement.
    Without any consistent pass rush our strong secondary becomes weaker.

Huge question marks with the O-line and pass rush could define our season.

I'm also a little concerned about Ray Lewis coming in that light.
    Certainly should help his speed, but it also could cause him to get freight trained from time to time which ain't good.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    And hopefully the rest of the team is as well.

Sorry, but he was given a remarkable second chance at life by this organization.
    Was given the roster bonus in good faith a couple months ago.

Dude had all off season to get his personal issues in line and is responsible to hold up his end of the bargain with his employer by showing up on time and in reasonable shape.

The lack of doing this shows clear evidence that he no where near has the same commitment to winning and succeeding as the rest of the team.

Having your fucking chiropractor call you out sick basically and then being seen partying at a bar is pathetic, and shows a pathetic attitude.
    By all accounts in my book, his actions have let down his employer, his teammates, the city and the fanbase as a whole, so yeah, people are taking it personally.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Ray and Ed stuck their necks out for this douche bag and he basically spits in their face with this.

McKinnie has never learned accountability. Somehow he thinks that his talent still merits being above responsibility and consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    This. I'd rather wait and see how this thing plays out before giving him his walking papers.
    Which I'm sure is exactly what they'll do. Rash/quick decisions - even when totally justified - are not in Ozzie's nature. I'm sure they are plenty pissed, but I expect them to let this play out before making any decisions.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    They're going to have a tough time collecting that money with all the other creditors McKinnie owes money to.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    They're going to have a tough time collecting that money with all the other creditors McKinnie owes money to.
    I don't doubt that they won't recoup that money.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.