Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
I'd be HIGHLY surprised, but interested. I'd even consider wowing them with a day 2 pick next year for either.

And as for McNeil. IF (big huge IF) he can pass a physical, I'd be interested in a "pseudo" multi-year contract. It would have to be a deal that paid him annually as opposed to upfront, with graduated pay increases. I wouldn't want a simple one year cheap deal as it would allow him to leave cheaply if he does get it together. So in a sense, I want the ability to cut him easily, but still have the necessary leverage to keep him a couple of years as well. Somehting that maybe pays him $1-2m this year, $3-4m next year and $5-6 the following year. Or heck, even a cheap year this year followed by a baloon payment next year allowing for a restructure point.

I agree. The only problem is no other team has really shown interest in him and it's not like every team other than the Ravens have a stalwart LT.

If McNeill can pass a physical and prove that he's healthy THEN I would give him a look-see and possibly entertain signing him, but that contract would be ridiculously incentive laden. Play a certain % of the games and get a certain % of the contract. Play 100% of every game and you get 100% of the contract.