Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast

Re: Bryant McKinnie - Not at 1st practice, Oher at LT for now.

With the signing of McKinnie we were lucky to get 1 year out of him, let alone 2. Time for Eric and the Scouts to put in some extra time in finding a LT

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Got to give a link next time bro.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...n-south-beach/

No to be fair, that site is a rumor site...basically TMZ.

But if true...
    FWIW,

The Exif data on that pic shows it was taken on Tues @ 2:42 pm.
    Exif data can be changed/manipulated or the time set up in the camera could be wrong so not 100% proof but usually it's right.

Attachment 1035

IPTC Core (Adobe XMP)

Expand All / Collapse All / Show/Hide XMP Source / Show/Hide XMP Legend

xpacket = begin="" id="W5M0MpCehiHzreSzNTczkc9d"
    x:xmpmeta

EXIF IFD0

Camera Make = Canon
    Camera Model = Canon EOS 5D Mark II
    Picture Orientation = normal (1)
    X-Resolution = 720000/10000 ===> 72
    Y-Resolution = 720000/10000 ===> 72
    X/Y-Resolution Unit = inch (2)
    Software / Firmware Version = Adobe Photoshop CS4 Macintosh
    Last Modified Date/Time = 2012:07:25 12:33:48
    Artist = Picasa

EXIF Sub IFD

Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 1/40 second ===> 0.025 second
    Lens F-Number / F-Stop = 4/1 ===> ƒ/4
    Exposure Program = manual control (1)
    ISO Speed Ratings = 3200
    EXIF Version = 0221
    Original Date/Time = 2012:07:24 14:42:58
    Digitization Date/Time = 2012:07:24 14:42:58

Shutter Speed Value (APEX) = 43/8
    Shutter Speed (Exposure Time) = 1/41.5 second
    Aperture Value (APEX) = 4/1
    Aperture = ƒ/4
    Exposure Bias (EV) = 0/1 ===> 0
    Max Aperture Value (APEX) = 4/1 ===> 4
    Max Aperture = ƒ/4
    Metering Mode = spot (3)
    Flash = Flash fired, compulsory flash mode
    Focal Length = 24/1 mm ===> 24 mm
    Last Modified Subsecond Time = 05
    Original Subsecond Time = 05
    Digitized Subsecond Time = 05
    FlashPix Version = 0100
    Colour Space = sRGB (1)
    Image Width = 700 pixels
    Image Height = 1001 pixels
    Focal Plane X-Resolution = 200159/52 ===> 3849.21
    Focal Plane Y-Resolution = 551048/141 ===> 3908.14
    Focal Plane X/Y-Resolution Unit = inch (2)
    Custom Rendered = normal process (0)
    Exposure Mode = manual exposure (1)
    White Balance = auto (0)
    Scene Capture Type = standard (0)
    Image Unique ID = 6af182f5f4e0fddb9bc14e5aedd5e0ff

EXIF IFD1

Compression = JPEG compression (6)
    X-Resolution = 72/1 ===> 72
    Y-Resolution = 72/1 ===> 72
    X/Y-Resolution Unit = inch (2)

EXIF Interoperability IFD

Interoperability Version = 0100
    Related Image Width = 5616 pixels
    Related Image Length = 3744 pixels

http://blackgossip.org/sorry-men-toc...ff-the-market/

Wow... Just wow... What a fucking douche.

Here's a guy with a very generous contract, having nearly 6 months to party in South Beach, and STILL he decides to fuck over his team and party with some skank while missing TC.

Just goes to prove there's no shortage of total idiots in the world, and the NFL (and other sports) are loaded with them.

Keep fining his ass the maximum, Ravens! Get that 500K back, and then cut his sorry ass.

Blog Entries

I wonder if the girl knows that McKinnie is going to have to declare bankruptcy soon because he can't pay the $4 million he owes from that loan.

I am glad they cropped out the apparently 6'10", possibly-pregnant, chick that has her left arm around McKinnie's neck. She must be beastly.

Blog Entries

For all the crap I gave Ed Reed...when it came time for camp, he showed up and was in shape.

Ravens chose to give McKinnie a chance when they opted to pay him the 500k roster bonus. He fed us some bs that he was going to play hard and get in shape. When it came time to make good, he obviously wasn't in shape. Ravens held him out of OTAs for conditioning reasons, but if the guy was really in shape, wouldn't he be all over the media saying "They tell me I'm not in shape, I feel like I'm doing great!"

Instead he has a chiropractor call the team to say "Nah, he won't be there". That move just smells of cowardice. I'm much more comfortable than Oher at LT and unknown at RT than this flake at LT and Oher at RT. Oher may have his issues, but they are paling in comparison to McKinnie right now.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

.... and my god, look at how out of shape he is, look at those moobs.

Blog Entries

Nice partying in Miami the night before camp starts. Cut this waste of space.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    For all the crap I gave Ed Reed...when it came time for camp, he showed up and was in shape.

Ravens chose to give McKinnie a chance when they opted to pay him the 500k roster bonus. He fed us some bs that he was going to play hard and get in shape. When it came time to make good, he obviously wasn't in shape. Ravens held him out of OTAs for conditioning reasons, but if the guy was really in shape, wouldn't he be all over the media saying "They tell me I'm not in shape, I feel like I'm doing great!"

Instead he has a chiropractor call the team to say "Nah, he won't be there". That move just smells of cowardice. I'm much more comfortable than Oher at LT and unknown at RT than this flake at LT and Oher at RT. Oher may have his issues, but they are paling in comparison to McKinnie right now.
    McKinnie definately has his issues, but when it comes to play on the field, Oher pales in comparison. This could be a devastating blow to the Ravens, especially after losing Suggs for most (if not all) of the season. With Oher on the left side, it may be a short season for Flacco.

Blog Entries

everyone is basing this doomsday outlook one one season he had on the left side.

When Joe Flacco was set to start in 2008, we assumed it was going to be another losing season.
    When Torrey Smith was set to start at WR last year, we assumed we were going to have a rough time getting anything out of him
    When Kruger was in his 2nd year, we all assumed he was a waste of a draft pick...

I say let's give the guy a chance to fail before we jump off the bridge.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

everyone is basing this doomsday outlook one one season he had on the left side.

When Joe Flacco was set to start in 2008, we assumed it was going to be another losing season.
    When Torrey Smith was set to start at WR last year, we assumed we were going to have a rough time getting anything out of him
    When Kruger was in his 2nd year, we all assumed he was a waste of a draft pick...

I say let's give the guy a chance to fail before we jump off the bridge.
    I'm with you. It was a bad season but it was 2 years ago. Oher cut down on the penalties last season and looked more focus. He's learned a lot and could be ready to take that next step and become the Ravens Left Tackle.

Thats because Ed is a professional and above all loves being a Raven.

McKinnie has written his own ticket out of town and he has no one to blame but himself. Enjoy the party while it lasts Bryant, cause reality will set in very soon.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller