Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 444546
    Blog Entries

Re: Camp notes ~ daily updates

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    Carr and Williams play different positions and if the team had to choose between the two the nod would go to Williams.

The coaches and front office are tiring of Ellerbe's work ethic. I don't think he respects the game (his job) enough. With a $1.9+M cap figure (2nd round tender) he's on the bubble IMO.
    It's a shame, because Ellerbe really does have the talent and ability to be a solid contributor at ILB. He may never be a 3-down ILB because I don't see the lateral quickness or light feet to really effectively cover backs, receviers, and TE's, BUT I think against the run he brings a lot to the table.

Some guys are just comfortable being back ups. Complacency is a real thing.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

im probably the most dissapointed in Ellerbe, as ive obviously stood up for him on this board. if he really isnt taking it serious again I can see them being upset with him for not trying to reach his potential or reverting back to previous immaturity and not bring him back next year, but im not sure how much of a bubble he is considering nobody else has really stepped up either. I really thought he turned a corner last year, but if what Tony says is true that its the feelings of the FO, than cant really say much else for him. If Carr or one of the other ILBs really steps it up in the next 3 weeks im sure its a possibility though.
    -JAB

The Ravens better hope that Flacco is immortal because they got absolutely no chance with Tyrod Taylor as quarterback.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    im probably the most dissapointed in Ellerbe, as ive obviously stood up for him on this board. if he really isnt taking it serious again I can see them being upset with him for not trying to reach his potential or reverting back to previous immaturity and not bring him back next year, but im not sure how much of a bubble he is considering nobody else has really stepped up either. I really thought he turned a corner last year, but if what Tony says is true that its the feelings of the FO, than cant really say much else for him. If Carr or one of the other ILBs really steps it up in the next 3 weeks im sure its a possibility though.
    Your boy did well last night though.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Yep, his play stuck out to me as well.

Had a number of tackles right at the line or in the backfield.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Best performance I've seen from Ellerbe since forever. He finally played with his head and heart. Hopefully it continues.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    The Ravens better hope that Flacco is immortal because they got absolutely no chance with Tyrod Taylor as quarterback.
    Same with most teams with good QBs. Just think if Brady, Rivers, Matt Ryan, Romo, both Mannings and Jen go down.

Their season is over.

The only team with two good Qbs are the Jets-lol.
    That was a joke.