Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3637383940 ... LastLast

Re: Camp notes ~ daily updates

Tucker on fire!

Gradkowski, not so much...
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Blog Entries

In our continuing series of "Jamison Hensley is now a hack", I give you his camp report from yesterday...

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/pos...accos-wife-hit

Highlights include: Bernard Scott is our safety?, Bad day for entire Flacco family, because Joe got picked twice and Dana got hit by a Tucker FG, Boren is apparently poised to unseat Bobby Williams
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Here's why it may actually be riskier to keep CUNDIFF and not TUCKER: LINK

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    In our continuing series of "Jamison Hensley is now a hack", I give you his camp report from yesterday...

Highlights include: Bernard Scott is our safety?, Bad day for entire Flacco family, because Joe got picked twice and Dana got hit by a Tucker FG, Boren is apparently poised to unseat Bobby Williams
    Bernard Scott the Bengals RB? How do a pro writer and editor miss than one? Jamie needs to stop making it look like amateur hour at ESPN

Blog Entries

I corrected him on Twitter over the Bernard Scott thing. He didn't appreciate it.

Yeah it was a dick move by me, I'm a dick though.

The bold will not happen either. Ridiculous statement IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    The bold will not happen either. Ridiculous statement IMO.
    From what I hear he has had a terrible camp, and better worry about making the team much less starting.

Hensley is clearly and idiot - in the same graduating class as Preston.

When will Baltimore (I realize Hensley is ESPN) ever get good sports reporting again.

Blog Entries

Reading some of the tweets, it appears that our defensive line is poised to be perhaps the best run stuffing line in football this year, Arthur Jones, Mount Cody, and Ngata all making big hits on the backs.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Reading some of the tweets, it appears that our defensive line is poised to be perhaps the best run stuffing line in football this year, Arthur Jones, Mount Cody, and Ngata all making big hits on the backs.
    Don't sleep on Bryan Hall either, guy has been making plays non stop and with McBean done his role will expand if he makes it which he should.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoeFlaccoShow View Post
    Don't sleep on Bryan Hall either, guy has been making plays non stop and with McBean done his role will expand if he makes it which he should.
    Bryan Hall is going to be a beast, I watched him against the Falcons, and every time he was on the field he was bringing pressure up the middle. Our Dline has some great depth this year, really excited by that side of the trench.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    Hensley is clearly and idiot - in the same graduating class as Preston.

When will Baltimore (I realize Hensley is ESPN) ever get good sports reporting again.
    Aaron Wilson just joined the Sun...? I mean, Aaron has always been MD/Baltimore, and always been THE bar set for Baltimore sports journalists...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!