Blog Entries

Could the Ft. Hood shooting have been stopped before it happened?

http://www.therightperspective.org/2...=Google+Reader

The findings, released late Thursday afternoon by former CIA and FBI Director William Webster after two years of research, and a separate one conducted by a Homeland Security Senate committee, clearly show that the November 2009 shooting could have been prevented. Investigators had already connected many of the dots relating to Maj. Hasan, but “political sensitivity” or outright political correctness in the U.S. Army gave him a hands-off approach.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Re: Could the Ft. Hood shooting have been stopped before it happened?

It is, but it does make you wonder...

If someone falls into a certain category then political correctness should go out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    It is, but it does make you wonder...

If someone falls into a certain category then political correctness should go out the window.
    Seems a bit heavy handed to start arresting people on suspicion that they one day may commit a crime. While I'm sure the corporations running the prisons and the judges on the take from them would be more than happy to oblidge.

Think it wouldn't happen?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29142654...ing-kids-cash/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Seems a bit heavy handed to start arresting people on suspicion that they one day may commit a crime. While I'm sure the corporations running the prisons and the judges on the take from them would be more than happy to oblidge.

Think it wouldn't happen?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29142654...ing-kids-cash/

It is heavy handed, you're right and what I mean by political correctness should go out the window is that if someone pops up on the "Red Flag List" (so to speak) and some simple research turns up additional issues, then they shouldn't put the person on the back burner because of their ethnicity or religious preference.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    It is heavy handed, you're right and what I mean by political correctness should go out the window is that if someone pops up on the "Red Flag List" (so to speak) and some simple research turns up additional issues, then they shouldn't put the person on the back burner because of their ethnicity or religious preference.
    I know what you mean, but it is treading a fine line with the "thought police". I think there are some interesting movies about that concept.

We live in a world where we have great freedom. That freedom allows certain individuals to go postal from time to time. There really is no easy way to prevent that short of curtailling many of the freedoms that we enjoy.