Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Fantasy Leagues?

I would like to play and if no one has a league set up by the end of the month I will start one

Blog Entries

Sweet.

So, we definitely have enough of an interest here to do a straight 24x7 FFL. Let's try and set it up so the draft is sometime towards the end of Pre-season and on a Sunday evening...say August 19th or 26th at like 5-6pm EST (2-3pm Pacific) and the reason I'm suggesting that early is incase leachisabeast and irish_raven or arnie_uk want to jump in over in the UK/Ireland area (they are 5 hours ahead...so 5/6pm for us would be about 10/11pm for them).

I don't think it would be fair to ask them to do a FFL draft at like 1 or 2 in the AM their time.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I can do August 19th but not the 26th.

hope im not too late, but i'm definitely in. i've tried to start a league in years past but I never got much interest. good to see we've got plenty of people

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I can do August 19th but not the 26th.
    You can be defeated by the Excellector.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Count me in if you guys have another spot.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    You can be defeated by the Excellector.
    Try fourth person, then I'll be impressed....

I'm in

Hope I'm not too late

Thanks

Im totally in if there is room, I know im a newb on the forum but it's only because I tend to post on other ravens forums and just lurk here. I really want to get in on this fantasy league because I'm a diehard fan and would love to have more to look forward to on Sundays.
    Last edited by PurpNBlack22; 07-21-2012 at 11:02 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Sweet.

So, we definitely have enough of an interest here to do a straight 24x7 FFL. Let's try and set it up so the draft is sometime towards the end of Pre-season and on a Sunday evening...say August 19th or 26th at like 5-6pm EST (2-3pm Pacific) and the reason I'm suggesting that early is incase leachisabeast and irish_raven or arnie_uk want to jump in over in the UK/Ireland area (they are 5 hours ahead...so 5/6pm for us would be about 10/11pm for them).

I don't think it would be fair to ask them to do a FFL draft at like 1 or 2 in the AM their time.
    looks like there is quite a bit of interest maybe we could get enough people to fill two 10 team leagues so if some people cant draft on one date maybe they could make the draft for the other league and we could post the 2 draft dates/times then the 1st 10 people to sign up for each are in

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Let's try and set it up so the draft is sometime towards the end of Pre-season and on a Sunday evening...say August 19th or 26th at like 5-6pm EST (2-3pm Pacific) and the reason I'm suggesting that early is incase leachisabeast and irish_raven or arnie_uk want to jump in over in the UK/Ireland area (they are 5 hours ahead...so 5/6pm for us would be about 10/11pm for them).

After staying up for the Jags game so MNF +5 hours I'll never complain about a late night again
    That was painful :grbac:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven

After staying up for the Jags game so MNF +5 hours I'll never complain about a late night again
    That was painful :grbac:
    I bet!
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.