Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 51
  1. #16

    Re: Fantasy Leagues?



    hope im not too late, but i'm definitely in. i've tried to start a league in years past but I never got much interest. good to see we've got plenty of people




  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    13,321
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Fantasy Leagues?

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I can do August 19th but not the 26th.
    You can be defeated by the Excellector.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    section 132
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Fantasy Leagues?

    Count me in if you guys have another spot.




  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Severna Park
    Posts
    3,441
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Fantasy Leagues?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    You can be defeated by the Excellector.
    Try fourth person, then I'll be impressed....




  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,063
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Fantasy Leagues?

    I'm in

    Hope I'm not too late

    Thanks




  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Penn State
    Posts
    7

    Re: Fantasy Leagues?

    Im totally in if there is room, I know im a newb on the forum but it's only because I tend to post on other ravens forums and just lurk here. I really want to get in on this fantasy league because I'm a diehard fan and would love to have more to look forward to on Sundays.
    Last edited by PurpNBlack22; 07-21-2012 at 11:02 PM.




  7. #22

    Re: Fantasy Leagues?

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Sweet.

    So, we definitely have enough of an interest here to do a straight 24x7 FFL. Let's try and set it up so the draft is sometime towards the end of Pre-season and on a Sunday evening...say August 19th or 26th at like 5-6pm EST (2-3pm Pacific) and the reason I'm suggesting that early is incase leachisabeast and irish_raven or arnie_uk want to jump in over in the UK/Ireland area (they are 5 hours ahead...so 5/6pm for us would be about 10/11pm for them).

    I don't think it would be fair to ask them to do a FFL draft at like 1 or 2 in the AM their time.
    looks like there is quite a bit of interest maybe we could get enough people to fill two 10 team leagues so if some people cant draft on one date maybe they could make the draft for the other league and we could post the 2 draft dates/times then the 1st 10 people to sign up for each are in




  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,063
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Fantasy Leagues?

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Let's try and set it up so the draft is sometime towards the end of Pre-season and on a Sunday evening...say August 19th or 26th at like 5-6pm EST (2-3pm Pacific) and the reason I'm suggesting that early is incase leachisabeast and irish_raven or arnie_uk want to jump in over in the UK/Ireland area (they are 5 hours ahead...so 5/6pm for us would be about 10/11pm for them).

    I don't think it would be fair to ask them to do a FFL draft at like 1 or 2 in the AM their time.
    After staying up for the Jags game so MNF +5 hours I'll never complain about a late night again
    That was painful




  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,820
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven

    After staying up for the Jags game so MNF +5 hours I'll never complain about a late night again
    That was painful
    I bet!
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,820
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81

    looks like there is quite a bit of interest maybe we could get enough people to fill two 10 team leagues so if some people cant draft on one date maybe they could make the draft for the other league and we could post the 2 draft dates/times then the 1st 10 people to sign up for each are in
    Certainly possible. Having a league with more than 10-12 teams is too much IMO.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  11. #26

    Re: Fantasy Leagues?

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Certainly possible. Having a league with more than 10-12 teams is too much IMO.
    yeah, anything past 12 and you start having to draft some pretty rediculous players. what types of leagues does does everyone like? IDP? auction drafts? keeper league?




  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    1,262

    Re: Fantasy Leagues?

    I might be interested. I'm contemplating if I really want to open the pandora's box of being in multiple leagues. I already manage the other league I'm in and I put a fair amount of time into that. I guess if you guys need someone to help fill out 2 leagues than I'm in.




  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    1,262

    Re: Fantasy Leagues?

    Quote Originally Posted by rpcfball View Post
    yeah, anything past 12 and you start having to draft some pretty rediculous players. what types of leagues does does everyone like? IDP? auction drafts? keeper league?
    I'm up for anything. I'd probably prefer not to do IDP, but I'd definitely be willing to try it.




  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    1,898

    Re: Fantasy Leagues?

    I'm in. Two leagues looks doable based on the responses. I would prefer not run one, however.
    "Old Man my Ass!" - John Malkovich




  15. #30

    Re: Fantasy Leagues?

    I prefer leagues that have PPR (points per reception) but other then that pretty much standard scoring. I dont really like keeper leagues and dont really think it would work well here because of the turn over of people playing each year.

    I would be a league manager if no one else wanted to do it and we could even have everyone in the league vote on how the scoring would be set up




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland