Blog Entries

This is how the British forces are treated

Not sure if I'm supposed to post this here, but it is a kind of political issue.

Our Government gave a company "G4S" millions of "pounds" back in 06 when we were awarded to host the 2012 Olympics. So far G4S have made a bunch of fuck ups, and it's not even fully organised. One of the latest fuck ups, is the fact that they have not been able to bring in a real security team, and are now bringing British soldiers in the last minute to do the job for them. We can't even carry guns, and are basically glorified theme park security, some good that's gonna do if anything happens. Our summer has been ruined and a large portion of the British Army has been sent to do this shit job, a lot of them have only just returned from Afghanistan.

It's a disgrace to be British right now. If you are looking forward to the Olympics, don't expect anything special guys.

Picture tells it all.
    fuckingshit.jpg

Have a read.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012...n_1685424.html

Blog Entries

Re: This is how the British forces are treated

Awesome living accoms there...

That's a bummer man. I've been reading a lot about the olympics and so far there have been a lot of :grbac: 's going on there. This being one of them.

I guess you could argue that it beats a pup tent in the middle of the desert?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Awesome living accoms there...

That's a bummer man. I've been reading a lot about the olympics and so far there have been a lot of :grbac: 's going on there. This being one of them.

I guess you could argue that it beats a pup tent in the middle of the desert?
    I'd rather be out there with my mates having a good laugh, than having to sit outside a stadium that's likely to be knocked down after the events checking peoples bags! :grbac:

Blog Entries

Just be safe out there. There are a lot of crazies in this world and that is a huge event. Just going to a movie has become unsettling because of the scum

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Just be safe out there. There are a lot of crazies in this world and that is a huge event. Just going to a movie has become unsettling because of the scum
    Olympic events are always a major hot spot.

Don't worry. There are a lot of eyes on that venue right now.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Make the best of it, try to hook up with one of the brazilian soccer team chicks or some hot beach volleyball strange. Just stay away from the power lifters, they probably have more chest hair than you.