Blog Entries

WTF!? Dude dies from playing Diablo III...

http://www.reghardware.com/2012/07/1...iablo_stretch/

I dont understand how people can sit down and play a video game for that length of time. I'd get so antsy and bored.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I am in Portland Oregon for work. When I checked out this morning, there was some sort of Playstation event at my hotel. They were all huddled in a conference room, playing some game.

I never saw so many fat, poorly groomed men in all my life. And 75% of them were chugging a Monster energy drink.

Re: WTF!? Dude dies from playing Diablo III...

I'm not surprised he was Taiwanese since gaming over there is even bigger than football is over here, or soccer in Europe. Players have teams, advertising contracts, groupies, pretty much everything you would expect a NFLer to have.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I am in Portland Oregon for work. When I checked out this morning, there was some sort of Playstation event at my hotel. They were all huddled in a conference room, playing some game.

I never saw so many fat, poorly groomed men in all my life. And 75% of them were chugging a Monster energy drink.
    :word

The field that I work(ed) with the Navy features some of those types of guys. I'll never understand how they were able to even get through boot camp. Not only did they not have any access to computers or games...but they had to do push ups...and *gasp*...run!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I'm not surprised he was Taiwanese since gaming over there is even bigger than football is over here, or soccer in Europe. Players have teams, advertising contracts, groupies, pretty much everything you would expect a NFLer to have.
    That's crazy talk right there.