Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: ZOGBY: Scotus ruling hurting Obama

She's as good as anyone. I always liked her. In fact, I'd rather vote
    for her for President more than Mitt. She's a lot smarter. Speaks
    Chinese and several other languages, published books, and returned to Stanford as a professor.

She's more experienced in politics than Romney, that's for sure as Secretary of State and National Security Advisor. She'd be a
    great advisor to him if he actually listened to her. I hear that
    Mitt isn't too cool even amongst friends in his inner circle.

Here's her bio. More impressive than Mitt's and Obama put together.

And get this: she's a Republican because of her father whom the
    DEMs wouldn't even register but the Republicans did.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condoleezza_Rice
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 07-12-2012 at 11:23 PM.

Blog Entries

I read today that Mitt already blew his chance to galvanize the Christian vote. They were ready to hop on the bandwagon as soon as Roberts finished speaking but Mitt never made a move to woo them.

That's why Palin is pleading for Mitt to galvanize them now.

Looks like Mitt just blew the election and it's over fast if OBY wins
    Florida in the electoral vote. Those 27 pts are about all he needs or just another state like Mich or VA.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    I read today that Mitt already blew his chance to galvanize the Christian vote. They were ready to hop on the bandwagon as soon as Roberts finished speaking but Mitt never made a move to woo them.

That's why Palin is pleading for Mitt to galvanize them now.

Looks like Mitt just blew the election and it's over fast if OBY wins
    Florida in the electoral vote
    . Those 27 pts are about all he needs or just another state like Mich or VA.
    Trap, I have no idea what you're talking about here..

First, I don't see the christian vote simply as one monolithic group that no other factors other than is this guy a REAL christian affecting their vote.

Second, how has Mitt lost Florida?

Blog Entries

I didn't say he lost Florida, it's about even. I said OBY wins it early if he gets Florida's 27 elect votes.

Most maps give him around 250 points so Florida gives OBY the win early in the evening. Even if he doesn't get it, he'll get Mich's 17 pts and VA's 13 points for 280 points and the win.

Mitt has to get Florida to stay in. Florida plus
    NC's 13 will just about tie it up for him by most
    polls. Then Ohio's 20 points could give Mitt the win but he has to get Fla, Ohio and NC and possibly Wisconsin which is leaning GOP.

Then there's Colorado's 9 points. That's even.

OBY just needs Florida at the least or Fla and
    VA and Mich for the win depending on the poll.

Mitt need Fla, Ohio, NC and Wisconsin for the win and possbily Colorado.

Those are the key states.

Even Karl Rove was on TV fretting over the electoral map.

Blog Entries

OKay... what about the "christian vote"?

Blog Entries

I posted a link that 2/3 of the Christians won't vote for Mitt because he is Mormon. Then I read where they were ready to jump on the band wagon after SCOTUS but Mitt never made a move to them. It's like they don't trust each other so now they're luke warm towards him.

That's why Palin has been on Mitt to galvanize them. If he gets 3M Christian votes, he'll win the election.

He'll get Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, NC, and Colorado in a land slide but he has to hit on them and he hasn't done it yet.

He's going after the general conservatives which is why Condi Rice might be the VP but he hasn't made a move to the Christians.

He just might have blown the election.

Blog Entries

I posted a link that 2/3 of the Christians won't vote for Mitt because he is Mormon. Then I read where they were ready to jump on the band wagon after SCOTUS but Mitt never made a move to them. It's like they don't trust each other so now they're luke warm towards him.

That's why Palin has been on Mitt to galvanize them. If he gets 3M Christian votes, he'll win the election.

He'll get Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, NC, and Colorado in a land slide but he has to hit on them and he hasn't done it yet.

He's going after the general conservatives which is why Condi Rice might be the VP but he hasn't made a move to the Christians.
    I don't buy that for a second. And you know why...
    Eighty-three percent of Americans identify themselves as Christians. Most of the rest, 13 percent, have no religion. That leaves just 4 percent as adherents of all non-Christian religions combined — Jews, Muslims, Buddhists and a smattering of individual mentions. http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90...1#.UAAYR5GWj3A
    So basically according to your link that would mean that roughly 82 million people won't vote. Or if the link means 2/3 of Republican Christians won't vote than, the number would be cut in half or just under half.

He just might have blown the election.
    What are you basing this off of?

Blog Entries

I'm basing the fact that 2/3 of the christians still aren't voting for Mitt. Over 10M didn't vote in the last election and they're still not voting. Just 3M
    gives the election to Mitt but he hasn't made a move towards them yet.

Just think what 3M votes does. I'm talking about the evangelical Christians. Not all Christians are evangelicals. A lot of people think they're Christians if they just believe in God or go to church.

We're talking at least 30M here.

Here's a real clear electoral map giving OBY 218 points to 118 for MItt. Huffington gives him 250 pts but that's a DEM site.

So OBY will need more than Fla but that gives him 245 points. Then add Mich and VA which voted for him before and that's 30 pts for 275 and the win.

Mitt will need a lot more @ 118 pts.

That's why Rove was fretting on TV.

Blog Entries

Here's the link that says 59% of Christians will not vote for Mitt because he is a Mormon. Many feel they will sell their soul to the devil.

That was dated Sept, and since then Frank Graham and the Falwells have tried to reel them in but again, Romney didn't make a move to them after SCOTUS when they were ready to jump on the bandwagon.

So he may have blown the election.

3M Christian votes wins it for Mitt.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/179294305.html

Blog Entries

She's as good as anyone. I always liked her. In fact, I'd rather vote
    for her for President more than Mitt.
    She's a lot smarter. Speaks
    Chinese and several other languages, published books, and returned to Stanford as a professor.

She's more experienced in politics than Romney, that's for sure as Secretary of State and National Security Advisor. She'd be a
    great advisor to him if he actually listened to her. I hear that
    Mitt isn't too cool even amongst friends in his inner circle.

Here's her bio. More impressive than Mitt's and Obama put together.

And get this: she's a Republican because of her father whom the
    DEMs wouldn't even register but the Republicans did.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condoleezza_Rice
    You & me both man.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

3 Million "evangelical Christians" voting or not voting nationwide doesn't not necessarily effect the election if they are not mostly located in swing states.

Most of that voting block are located in red states already going to Mittens.

Mittens needs to focus on centrists / independents at this point, not the base. He is the nominee now. Once you lock up the nomination, you move to the center. Obama will be doing the same thing. In one case he already has -- labeling the Bush tax cuts as a middle class tax cut.

Condi ain't the VP pick. No way.

Rubio or Christie are my votes.