Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Oh, MY...Who's Clevelands Center?

What's going on in Cleveland? Don't they have any one who is retiring, drug suspended, or injured to play center? I think they might want to recruit from the local high schools in the area!!

Re: Oh, MY...Who's Clevelands Center?

I believe they have only one real option left:

Blog Entries

I'm suprised Savage hasn't gone after former Raven Jeff Mitchell...though I guess he wasn't drafted by Savage, so he's off the radar.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

I thought that Mitchell was still with Carolina but I didn't see him on the roster. Didn't he sign that big contract 3-4 yrs. ago? Matter of fact, I don't see him listed for any team?!?!

Blog Entries

I think he was released...no one signed him this offseason because he's old, washed up, and was indicated in a steroid case within the last couple years.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Maybe Mitchell does not want to play anymore? I would not wish that job on anyone right now! Its a death sentence

I think they want Faine from the Eagles. They are going to get raped no matter who they sign.