Joe flacco montage......enjoy

Well finally got around to doing this montage, been meaning to get around it for a few months now.

Let me know what you guys think and if you want other people to see it, could you upload it to Facebook. I don't have a Facebook account and refuse to get one.

Thanks and enjoy. Try and keep it at the top of the page so everyone gets a chance to see it.

Hopefully other N.F.L Team Fans will finally see what here in Baltimore already sees in our Boy Flacco.

http://www.youtube.com/user/82PeRK/featured

Blog Entries

Re: Joe flacco montage......enjoy

Very nice.

Highlight videos can make anyone look good. But you dont have that many highlights if you stink, Flacco haters.

Some real good throws in there- across his body, in small windows, where only the reciever can catch it.

We're lucky to have Joe.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bensmotorcyclehelmt View Post
    Highlight videos can make anyone look good. But you dont have that many highlights if you stink, Flacco haters.

Some real good throws in there- across his body, in small windows, where only the reciever can catch it.

We're lucky to have Joe.
    He has a canon of an arm, just check his motion as he throws the ball, pretty awesome at times.

Yeah, that vid does a nice job of showing how freakin strong his arm is.

My only hope for flacco this year is that he is tired of the BS from the media.

He's very good when he's calm, cool and collected. But IMO he 's even better when he's pissed.

Blog Entries

He's very good when he's calm, cool and collected. But IMO he 's even better when he's pissed.
    Very true.

Hey, thanks for that. The haters can say what they want but we're damn lucky to have this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    He has a canon of an arm, just check his motion as he throws the ball, pretty awesome at times.
    Its perfect form, i never really noticed as much until i was making the video.

Also, no one can say that any other qb in the league has a stronger arm, Flacco has thee strongest arm and throws it the farthest in the N.F.L, pretty dam accurate too. Even Torrey has trouble catching up to his deep balls.

This season is going to be crazy for the RAVENS Offense, I think T.Smith got all droppsys out of him. He got better every game. That means alot coming from me because i wasn't the biggest fan of Torrey smith.

Mark my words, LQ Williams is going to be the go to guy this yr, he is fast and has great hands. He is our fastest gunner aside from David Reed.

Yea he shut the media up for about a Week until they started saying the PATS game was a Fluke.

Flacco is the man, only reason his completion percentage was down is because of all the Drop our WRers had the whole season, mean while everyone in the media couldn't shut up about the 1 play off game Green Bay had with their WRERS dropping balls. Its complete stupidity that the media didn't bring that up about Flacco's Wrers ALL SEASON.

All Well, i think our Wrers will do better this yr.
    Last edited by PeRK82; 07-09-2012 at 09:22 PM.

aside from his arm and accuracy, he is calm in the pocket and waits to the last second to make the pass in the face of the rush. you can;t teach that.

Quote Originally Posted by Section 502 Raven View Post
    aside from his arm and accuracy, he is calm in the pocket and waits to the last second to make the pass in the face of the rush. you can;t teach that.
    I do wish he had better pocket awareness, T.Taylor have really go pocket awareness.

If Flacco had Taylors awareness, there would be no question about Flacco being the number 1 QB

Not available for mobile yet. I'll check it out later.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!