Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Everyone has it wrong - this is victory for the righ

Legally there's no precedent if there's no law. If this is repealed there is no law. The soc sec and medicare tax served as a way for Roberts to sneak the mandate to the tax side of the house. He found a way to keep it in. He said he would be bi-partsan when he became chief. That should have been the tip off to us but I didn't know he said it.

Again, no law, no precedent. Now, if the American people are stupid enough to put these Marxists in control again in the
    future then yea, they again can try this using ss and medi as
    legal precedents.

My pal on another board said this and pay attention to the 60% that are still vs it and as he says some
    of those even voted for the Muslim:

This is a big ass wake-up call to the American people. Elections have consequences. The people gave Democrats full control of our government at the ballot box in November, 2008. The Marxists who run the party hid their agenda well by the smiling face of a candidate who subscribed to their views and could say "Change, baby!" really well when he wasn't reading off a teleprompter. Many of the 60% who do not support Obamacare today voted for Obama in 2008. To them I ask, "WTF did you expect?". Elections have consequences - next time maybe look a little more at who the candidate is and what s/he stands for and a lot less at how damn good s/he looks.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 06-28-2012 at 09:10 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Legally there's no precedent if there's no law. If this is repealed there is no law. The soc sec and medicare tax served as a way for Roberts to sneak the mandate to the tax side of the house. He found a way to keep it in. He said he would be bi-partsan when he became chief. That
    should have been the tip off to us but I didn't know he said it.

Again, no law, no precedent. My pal on another board said this and pay attention to the 60% that are still vs it and as he says some
    of those even voted for the Muslim:

This is a big ass wake-up call to the American people. Elections have consequences. The people gave Democrats full control of our government at the ballot box in November, 2008. The Marxists who run the party hid their agenda well by the smiling face of a candidate who subscribed to their views and could say "Change, baby!" really well when he wasn't reading off a teleprompter. Many of the 60% who do not support Obamacare today voted for Obama in 2008. To them I ask, "WTF did you expect?". Elections have consequences - next time maybe look a little more at who the candidate is and what s/he stands for and a lot less at how damn good s/he looks.
    Maybe. Let's assume it get's repealed. The next time they try something like this, they'll go in front of the court the Justices will ask "can you give an example of where this court has voted to allow the power to tax for not doing something" Answer: "Yes, as a matter of fact we can"

Blog Entries

Exactly right but they have to get that power again. don't think it will
    happen too soon unless a GOP prez pulls a boner like W did and pisses off all the conservatives to stay home by the millions and thus giving control of congress and the wh back to the Muslims and Marxists.

Dick Morris just said Romney has just pulled in $2.7M this afternoon
    and they already spent some on a new and powerful ad.

He said that 60% vs OBUMMER CARE will probably vote for Mitt.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 06-28-2012 at 09:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Exactly right but they have to get that power again. don't think it will
    happen too soon unless a GOP prez pulls a boner like W did and pisses off all the conservatives to stay home by the millions and thus giving control of congress and the wh back to the Muslims and Marxists.
    BTW, I heard Mitt (his campaign not Super Pac's) has raised almost 3mill today since the announcement.

Blog Entries

LOL - We were typing at the same time. See line above yours.

Blog Entries

LOL - We were typing at the same time. See line above yours.
    HA

Blog Entries

As of 9 pm, Mitt has raised $3.2M and rising.

Somebody is pissed.

I just read that my health care costs will increase by $2,000 in taxes and I prorbaly won't have the same coverage.

I need new eye glasses. My current coverage gives me $100. I'll probably lose that while paying more so I better get em now.

My last prescription Sun Bays and regular glasses cost me $250 for both. The Sun Bays alone is like $200.

Where the hell is Galen when you need him.

Blog Entries

By 9 pm Mitt raised $3.2M. That is from 30,000 donors in one afternoon. Somebody is pissed.

http://www.politico.com//blogs/burns...on-127684.html

Looks like my Aetna costs are going up.

“The minimum benefit plans that we design, 50 percent of the American public has a plan designed today that's lower than that.... So until we get other underlying costs out of the system, the effect will be higher premiums in 2014 and 2015.”

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/aetna...6/28/id/443897
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 06-29-2012 at 01:22 AM.

I just read that my health care costs will increase by $2,000 in taxes and I prorbaly won't have the same coverage.

I need new eye glasses. My current coverage gives me $100. I'll probably lose that while paying more so I better get em now.

My last prescription Sun Bays and regular glasses cost me $250 for both. The Sun Bays alone is like $200.
    i thought you were trolling w/ all the christian hogwash, but seeing you eat this stuff up hook,line, and sinker, i realize you are a genuine fearful christian, scared of all you dont agree w/ or understand...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt CouchPotato View Post
    i thought you were trolling w/ all the christian hogwash, but seeing you eat this stuff up hook,line, and sinker, i realize you are a genuine fearful christian, scared of all you dont agree w/ or understand...
    Anything to contribute other than insults? Doubtful it's a common tactic around here...

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt CouchPotato View Post
    Care to back this up with some solid debate instead of insults? If not, find another forum least be subject to terms of service for these boards.

if by contribute you mean do i have any links or blogs to copy/paste that are filled with talking points and speculations? no, i do not...however once i know more about the healthcare reform and how/if it will effect my family will i then be able to contribute my OWN opinion....until then i will feel free to give my opinion on the thoughts and speculations of others..