Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tailgating options

We take a school bus from Kent Island and normally park at the corner of Ostend and Warner St in the old GMC lot. Our bus driver recently moved away and he was our contact to get the spot. We are in the midst of finding another bus driver. My question is about Lot J. It is right across the tracks from us. Is this a pay per game lot or pay up front lot? And does anyone know how much it would be for a schoolbus? Thanks in advance for the help.

Re: Tailgating options

For Lot J busses, contact:

Cynthia James
    Central Parking Co.
    351 West Camden Street (B&O Warehouse)
    Suite 175
    Baltimore, Md 21201

cjames@parking.com
    410-347-9330

She will answer all your questions -- she's a real sweetheart who has treated us well for many seasons. I believe that it will cost you about $100/game. I don't know if it's season pass or per game, but you should have no problems getting in.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Sorry to bump this thread from the dead, but does anyone know of any other lots that would allow busses? We are looking to pay for it at a per-game basis.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdonpaul View Post
    Sorry to bump this thread from the dead, but does anyone know of any other lots that would allow busses? We are looking to pay for it at a per-game basis.
    Lot O has buses, I don't know what the deal for buses is though. For cars you can either get a season pass or pay per game

You could try contacting Roost 50.
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

Does anyone know the contact info for Lot O?