Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112
    Blog Entries

Re: In your opinion: Who is the most overrated Raven?

I don't really understand the Pitta vs. Dickson debate. As the year went on both of them were important parts of our passing game. Dickson has his flaws but so does Pitta. Neither of them are finished products. Having two young TE's that have both proven to be playmakers is a GREAT problem to have. Enjoy it. It won't always be that way.

Blog Entries

Re: In your opinion: Who is the most overrated Raven?

Seems to me that Pitta is much better at getting open against zone coverage while Dickson has shown that he can get good seperation against man coverage. Both have their strengths and compliment each other well. Going into year three, i expect big things from both of them this year.

BcRaven is right about Flacco's comfort level with Pitta though. And that cant be understated, IMO. Joe wont hesitate to thread the needle Pitta's way in tight coverage and Pitta has proven that he has the hands as well as the balls when going across the middle. Plus him and Joe are good friends. Dickson has def let a few get away from him when there is a big hit waiting for him. I think he's kinda soft.